• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Manure vs Mighty Spurs

All the world is a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts.

Now where is the 70’s big hair pic to save this abomination of an OMT???

Last edited:
Obese-Manchester-united-supporter.jpg

All the world is a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts.

Now where is the 70’s big hair pic to save this abomination???

How is that phrase of beautiful English Literature an abomination?

United will not play as bad against Brighton unfortunately that's a given...I expect him to drop lindelof or Bailly maybe even both.

Not to be too negative but I'd be delighted to get out of there without a defeat...a draw would be a good result in my opinion.

Still I would like us to press them hard in the first third of the game and see where that takes us but in reality I expect them to come out of the traps and pressure us for the first 20 mins...

Due to Jose's fixation with the 4 3 3 I would hope we don't start 3 centre backs but set up similar to Brightons 4 2 3 1.

We can beat em but I 100% expect a reaction from them and their fans....I do of course hope the squad and Jose are truly broken and we can display our talent and do them...

I'm gonna predict 1 1 and I would take that in such a difficult fixture...just dont want to see us lose to another poopy jammy Utd display or see Sanchez have our pants down again.

---------Lloris
--TBA--DVS---JVT
Trips--------------Davies
-----------Dier--------
Dembele-------Dele
------------Eriksen
----------Kane-------

Feeling confident, COYS

It seems to be the same every year, they are playing brick, we're doing well yet we approach the game like rabbits in the headlights and try not to lose the game

Back