• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT FA Cup Round 3 - Tottenham Hotspur FC v Burnley ***

Skipp’s just not up to it is he. My biggest beef with him is always that he doesn’t get on the ball enough. And it’s the same again tonight. 17 passes, compared to Lo Celso’s 31.

Get Hojbjerg or Gil on for him.
He doesn't seem to want it either and looks like he's unaware of his role and position. He's gotta come off

I do like Skipp but why is he playing just off Richarlison when we have the ball? He offers very little threat with the ball or movement off it. It's very odd when you've got lo Celso and Bentancur playing deeper who we know get goals and assists.

Poor set pieces from Porro as well, none have offered any threat whatsoever.

Lucky to be in at 0 - 0 considering the chance Burnley had with Amdouni.... Johnson looked bright in the first 15 / 20 minutes but faded.

Also I don't usually complain about media bias but Wright in the studio and Dixon on comms? He can't wait to criticize us, even if we haven't been super brilliant of course

I really hope Ange recognises we need a centre forward. Someone in the Defoe mould would be great (although hopefully one that knows how to stay inside too)
Richi is not a CF. Maybe he's back up at a mid table team. He can certainly do a job out wide.
We have limited options, but swap Richi and Johnson around.

I do like Skipp but why is he playing just off Richarlison when we have the ball? He offers very little threat with the ball or movement off it. It's very odd when you've got lo Celso and Bentancur playing deeper who we know get goals and assists.

Lucky to be in at 0 - 0 considering the chance Burnley had with Amdouni.... Johnson looked bright in the first 15 / 20 minutes but faded.

Also I don't usually complain about media bias but Wright in the studio and Dixon on comms? He can't wait to criticize us, even if we haven't been super brilliant of course

It's Dixon! I knew it was a clam but that's a whole different level.

Yeah I’ve been surprised that Ange always has him playing that way. I’d think he’s more suited to the #6 role - at least he’s decent defensively.

Our attack is so clueless, every pass is wrong, every movement is wrong, every shot is scuffed.
Sometimes we look so "on song" with every player moving and flowing and simple one touch passes, carving teams open, tonight is the opposite.
I guess Burnley have got some clever defensive system happening, or we really were that bad.

Playing towards the South Stand 2nd half, hopefully an early goal to get the crowd going. I really really dont want my prediciton of a 40-game season to be coming true

Back