• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT FA Cup Round 3 - Tottenham Hotspur FC v Burnley ***

Didnt catch all the game last night, but I didnt hear a single mention of it being nearly 30 years since Everton won a trophy. Lets see how long we go tonight before our drought of almost half that time gets brought up?

Because we have become one of the big 6. We are almost there.

It's not only really a criticism if you accept it.

You should have won trophies is better than, you had no chance.

I put ITV on, all excited to see us on terrestrial TV.
Pundits are Ian Wright (Arsenal) and Karen Carney (Arsenal and Chelsea).

First question to Wrighty is whether this is Spurs' best chance of winning a trophy and getting into Europe?
"Yeah of course it is".

Just.
F u c k.
Off.

First question to Wrighty is whether this is Spurs' best chance of winning a trophy and getting into Europe?
"Yeah of course it is".

Just.
F u c k.
Off.
Just missing Alan Smith and Martin Tyler

"Yeah of course it is".

Just.
F u c k.
Off.

Why I'm watching Taskmaster til 7:59.

"Yeah of course it is".

Just.
F u c k.
Off.

Tottenham v Burnley. First person in that studio should have been Aaron Lennon being ex-Burnley and Spurs,(or even Kieran Trippier) but no we have to have Ian Wright (at least no stupid coat), and of course so everything is all-PC the token lady pundit

If he can stay fit, I think he could be a good back up to udogie.

But if he can't stay fit, then it's pointless.

"Yeah of course it is".

Just.
F u c k.
Off.
this is why you need at least somewhat neutral journalist pundits on TV and not ex-players that are on the post-career gravy train. Am not against any & all ex-players being in the media but in the modern PL era they absolutely dominate the airwaves.

"Yeah of course it is".

Just.
F u c k.
Off.

It's probably our best chance of winning a trophy.

please dont be going 2-0 down tonight Spurs. I really would like a stress-free Spurs game, feels like its been a while

"Yeah of course it is".

Just.
F u c k.
Off.
Just turn off the sound and look at Laura Woods

Back