• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Everton vs Mighty Spurs

Wanyama is a big loss for us. I don't trust Dier in CM at the moment, he's just lost his discipline and ability to play a basic pass correctly for me right now. Thought he was one of England's worst players on Monday (and then alas, he scored! Lol).

Idrissa Gueye / Klaassen and esp Gylfi "home debut" Sigurdsson will overrun us in midfield, close us down at every chance on that tight pitch.

I'm going for a 2-1 or 3-2 defeat. With Pickford playing a blinder.

Wanyama is a big loss for us. I don't trust Dier in CM at the moment, he's just lost his discipline and ability to play a basic pass correctly for me right now. Thought he was one of England's worst players on Monday (and then alas, he scored! Lol).

Idrissa Gueye / Klaassen and esp Gylfi "home debut" Sigurdsson will overrun us in midfield, close us down at every chance on that tight pitch.

I'd be shocked if they scored more than 1 goal

Their very blunt innatfack and not very creative yet

Interesting points; i certainly think Dier is playing very 'stodgily' at the moment. I wonder if Poch will use the threat of Sissoko's pace in behind to keep Everton from pressing us too much..

No messing around anymore and no more of playing these stoke level full backs - blistering pace in those positions only from now on. Trippier and Davies back to providing emergency cover and no more.

Lloris
Sanchez...Alderweireld...Vertonghen
Aurier...Dier...Dembele...Walker-Peters
Dele...Eriksen
Kane

No messing around anymore and no more of playing these stoke level full backs - blistering pace in those positions only from now on. Trippier and Davies back to providing emergency cover and no more.

Lloris
Sanchez...Alderweireld...Vertonghen
Aurier...Dier...Dembele...Walker-Peters
Dele...Eriksen
Kane

The Stoke-level full-backs that got us 2nd in the league last season? [emoji848]

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I got the impression from the press conference Aurier won't be risked for this one. I expect to see Davies and Trippier start.

Gylfi to bang in two freekicks, Aurier to get his debut only to get carried out on a stretcher after ten mins, Kane to miss a penalty and a red for Eriksen, of all people.

Nah. A dull 1-1, I reckon.

I got the impression from the press conference Aurier won't be risked for this one. I expect to see Davies and Trippier start.
Yeah coz Poch never strings the press a line and then WHAMMO licks the back of their neck and puts his willy in their waistband

Yeah coz Poch never strings the press a line and then WHAMMO licks the back of their neck and puts his willy in their waistband
Well I never thought of it like that (nor did anyone before you :confused:). Still think Aurier is on the bench.

Cant see Spurs getting 3 points here. We are the level that they want to meet. I see them being very motivated.

We need a win to boost our confidence after the disappointing draw with Burnley last time. But it won't be easy as Everton look strong now. We don't have a great record away at Everton, drawing our last 2 matches there. We need inspiration from our key players to win this match.

It was disappointing to see Kane failing to score in August yet again. Let't hope Kane will get his first league goal of the season in this match. Alli is our top scorer now with 2 goals. Hope he can continue his goal run as well. Too bad Lamela is still out injured as he scored our only goal against Everton
last season.

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. Wish Wanyama is fit for this match. Without him we have to rely on Dier and Dembele to lead our midfield. Hope Dier will have a error-free performance in midfield. Eriksen have been in excellent form for us and Denmark in recent matches. It will help us greatly if Eriksen get a goal or assists in this match. He scored a brilliant goal from freekick for Denmark. Want to see him score from freekick for us as well.

We have done well to strengthen our defence in this transfer window. Let's see if it is enough to keep a clean sheet in this match. Can't help but worried about Alderweireld's contract problems. Hope it won't affect him in any way. We need to avoid giving away any freekicks near our goal as Sigurdsson can take advantage from that.

Can see this being another tense match for us. We badly need a win to lift us before we play Dortmund in the CL next week. Let's hope we will do just enough to get us the win we need.

Gylfi to bang in two freekicks, Aurier to get his debut only to get carried out on a stretcher after ten mins, Kane to miss a penalty and a red for Eriksen, of all people.

Nah. A dull 1-1, I reckon.
Don't think Aurier will feature. He only arrived two or three days ago.

Back