• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Started breaking bad last week after recommendations on here
Absolutely fantastic and i have even got a guy from work hooked on it as well

I was hooked. Watched all upto the last episode in about a week and a half.

I think people should watch house of cards with kevin spacey - utterly fantastic

Walking Dead was very good lastnight, The Guv is a mental mo'fo !!!

Great afternoon on tv for me

Walking Dead, House of Lies, Shameless, Californication, The Vikings and Game of Thrones

Just watched season finale of walking dead. Dung. Seriously disappointed.

This,
At the the end of the first season (Which was amazing!) the main producer or directer fella left after a run in with the TV network and they put the assistant in charge, it's gone downhill ever since.
I stuck with it because the comics are so good but that finale was pretty lame I thought. I'll leave it a bit before I comment in detail in case others haven't seen it yet.

Oddly i thought the first season of walking dead was rubbish, this season for me has be the best so far.

This has been the best season, but the finale was a let down other than a moment or two. Last 3 episodes were much better. New showrunner next year though, and he's directed 2-3 of the best episodes so far, so I have hope

Game of Thrones was fantastic

I rewatched the entire first two seasons in the four days leading up to the premiere of season three.. Yes I'm a bit of a loser, but there's so much I hadn't picked up on or missed during my first viewing. Simply love the show. It's a beast.

The opening episode of the third series of Games of Thrones was the most pirated ever, according to TorrentFreak.

The blog says the show has been shared and downloaded on BitTorrents a million times in less than a day.

The opening episode of the third series of Games of Thrones was the most pirated ever, according to TorrentFreak.

The blog says the show has been shared and downloaded on BitTorrents a million times in less than a day.

Thats why the traditional way of showing tv will die. The future is simultaneous broadcasting across all mediums. I don't have a tv but would be more than happy to pay for individual shows.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk HD

I rewatched the entire first two seasons in the four days leading up to the premiere of season three.. Yes I'm a bit of a loser, but there's so much I hadn't picked up on or missed during my first viewing. Simply love the show. It's a beast.

That was my plan too but had to just settle for the last couple of episodes of season 2.

I'm not surprised that so many people are pirating the show here in the UK considering it is being shown on a channel only available to Sky subscribers, none of the series is available on Netflix or LoveFilm instant and to top it all off the DVDs probably won't be released until almost a year after the TV première ](*,)

I'm not surprised that so many people are pirating the show here in the UK considering it is being shown on a channel only available to Sky subscribers, none of the series is available on Netflix or LoveFilm instant and to top it all off the DVDs probably won't be released until almost a year after the TV première ](*,)

No real point releasing DVDs at all anymore. Not when you can stream instantly or download the file in 5 mins, like 1 million people already have.
I'm surprised HMV lasted as long as it did to be honest, especially when box sets that you can download for free were priced around 40-50 quid for some decent shows!

Anybody seen that Sky Sports is now doing PPV, at a £9.99 a day I cant see their being much take up, stupid pricing that

Back