• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

My Sundays for the next few weeks are well and truly sorted. Top Gear at 8, Being Human at 9, True Blood at 10, catch up on MotD2 after. Lovely stuff. With the added bonus of the superbowl tonight.

Lost is one of the best shows I've seen, but the last 3 seasons were a letdown. They said everything would have logical explanation when they started, but in the end they messed it up.

Were the lost people ever found?

I watched the first five minutes of the first episode of the first season and switched over.

Seen the first 3 seasons and loved it. Can get a bit schmaltzy at times but on the whole is one of the best scripted shows I've seen.

you're right, it does get a bit schmaltzy at times..:D but nothing as good on network tv since..the stuff on the tube nowadays is for people with the attention span of a two year old or a dim chimp..

Having to fit my day around the schedule of a tv channel is far too much work. Downloading is the easy way.

I love watching shows on the Discovery Channel

I like Hardcore Pawn, Pawn Stars and Cajun Pawn Stars, find it all really interested what people bring in and try to sell or loan...

With Discovery and Discovery HD there's always a car show or reality show (miners, crab fishers or whatever) or a show about how things are made. You'll always find something.

About halfway through the first episode of The River and boy is it bad.

Like one of the old cannibal movies done in the same style as Stargate Universe. The whole reality show angle makes it so utterly unbelievable. It's like you're on the set of a really bricky horror movie.

In fact, it just got so bad I'm not going to finish it. One big cliche fest combined with poor production values. You really get the feel you're watching a sound stage with actors rehearsing their scenes.

I'm too tight to have Sky,jeez you must be lazy!

I used to do all that torrent malarkey, back when shows took months to arrive here after the USA, but I can no longer be bothered to search for them then hook up my laptop to home cinema just to watch a show a few days earlier than I can at the push of a button. Yup I am that lazy :D

Having to fit my day around the schedule of a tv channel is far too much work. Downloading is the easy way.

http://tivo.virginmedia.com/ :-"

Seen the first 3 seasons and loved it. Can get a bit schmaltzy at times but on the whole is one of the best scripted shows I've seen.

Final episode of season 2 - Two Cathedrals is simply magic - Brothers in arms was just a perfect choice

Back