• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Just started going through Auf Wiedersehen, Pet again series 1-2 for the umpteenth time.

Every time I watch it I keep thinking its going to age and age but its class, the acting is great, funny obvious, funny subtle but the acting it pure class.

When you think where alot of the actors went on its no surprise, all went on to have fair careers, loads of cameos with decent actors like Michael Elphick, Kevin Lloyd, Bill Patterson, James Booth, Ray Winstone. Also a real quick glimpse of Sammi Davis who went on to star in one of my fav domestic films, the highly underrated Mona Lisa.

Jimmy Nail as Oz is a performance of a lifetime for me, award winning in my opinion .
-

Just started going through Auf Wiedersehen, Pet again series 1-2 for the umpteenth time.

Every time I watch it I keep thinking its going to age and age but its class, the acting is great, funny obvious, funny subtle but the acting it pure class.

When you think where alot of the actors went on its no surprise, all went on to have fair careers, loads of cameos with decent actors like Michael Elphick, Kevin Lloyd, Bill Patterson, James Booth, Ray Winstone. Also a real quick glimpse of Sammi Davis who went on to star in one of my fav domestic films, the highly underrated Mona Lisa.

Jimmy Nail as Oz is a performance of a lifetime for me, award winning in my opinion .
-

Undoubtedly one of the best TV shows ever.

-

It was brilliant, no other word for it.

Undoubtedly one of the best TV shows ever.
Totally agree. Watched it over so many times, is on demand TV and was about to watch it again but they cut out so many bits I didn't bother. May dig out the dvds to see Barry doing a bit of brass rubbing in the church or Oz turning up at his old flat after his Mrs. has moved out... "Jean get yourself in here". "Jean, who's Jean?!" Brilliant series.

The Orville on Fox has been really enjoyable, Family Guy meets Star Trek. 3 identical strangers documentary on Netflix was a good watch and if you're into magic, 'Magic for humans' has some amazing stuff.

The Epstein series on Netflix is insane, this paedo ring goes far and wide and will catch a lot of big fish within it

Just started Money Heist on Netflix, really really good. Watch it in Spanish (original) with subtitles, not the dubbed.
Yep. First two seasons probably the best - though we'll see where the later ones go.
Anyone seen White Lines? May start that one soon.
I think the guy behind Money Heist is responsible for that show too.

Back