• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

It really was very bland. None of the players except a bit of Maya really involved. Not really worth watching, in my opinion.

The Josh Maja running his contract down and pretending his agent was working hard to negotiate was so obvious wasnt it! Even when they interviewed him he was so awkward, you could see his agent had already got a plan in place to go abroad for a year then come back (Like Zeki Fryers).

You know one thing they didnt mention. When they signed Will Grigg in to replace him in that window they also took Sterling on loan from us. Maybe Spurs didnt want it included. Either way Grigg was rubbish and I remember checking each week to see if Sterling would start and he hardly did. I assume they spent so much on Grigg they had to persevere with him so it didnt look like a terrible signing.

I’m in the middle of Season 2, personally I’m really enjoying following the new owners.

I’m surprised they didn’t just let Maja go for free at the end of the season, rather than selling in Jan? He was absolutely on fire at the time - I’m surprised they didn’t value his immense contributions towards promotion (and the financial benefit of that) more than the couple of million they got for selling him.

I’m in the middle of Season 2, personally I’m really enjoying following the new owners.

I’m surprised they didn’t just let Maja go for free at the end of the season, rather than selling in Jan? He was absolutely on fire at the time - I’m surprised they didn’t value his immense contributions towards promotion (and the financial benefit of that) more than the couple of million they got for selling him.

I was thinking the same thing. Very strange decision when you think of the pack of peanuts they got for him vs what promotion would mean for them. They must've regretted that!

Show summary: 'One Man and His Shoes' tells the story of the phenomenon of Air Jordan sneakers showing their social, cultural and racial significance and how ground-breaking marketing strategies created a multi-billion-dollar business

Watched Part 1 of the Lance documentary last night.

It's pretty good....just Lance being Lance.

Although a fairly obvious thing to say, but if you weren't on the juice in cycling there was zero chance of winning and zero chance of a career. Sad but true.

Watched Part 1 of the Lance documentary last night.

It's pretty good....just Lance being Lance.

Although a fairly obvious thing to say, but if you weren't on the juice in cycling there was zero chance of winning and zero chance of a career. Sad but true.
Is that “all or nothing” or is there a new one out?

Back