• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I haven't started watching the latest season of Fargo yet, but the last series was phucking fantastic. I hope this one lives up to that.

Been watching series 2 of Billions. I liked the first one but this seems a bit tedious, overly smug and up itself and just a bit boring in comparison. Not sure whether I'll bother sticking with it or not tbh.

Been watching series 2 of Billions. I liked the first one but this seems a bit tedious, overly smug and up itself and just a bit boring in comparison. Not sure whether I'll bother sticking with it or not tbh.

I've rather enjoyed the second season.
Not much in the way of likeable characters, certainly.

i guess you're supposed to change who you "like" or "dislike" deliberately, which is fine. i think there just seems to be much more of an air of smug knowingness to everything all-round though. and it tinkles me off a bit. :D

Started watching 'The Keepers' on Netflix. Totally captivating. Catholic church cover up sexual abuse and murder in Baltimore (what else is new?). Really captivating stuff.

Still think the original BBC HoC back in 91 was genius though, I watched it again recently, quite amazing how closely the American version copied the story in their first season, character names and all.
Might as well copy, there are enough stories in the system now :)

Started watching 'The Keepers' on Netflix. Totally captivating. Catholic church cover up sexual abuse and murder in Baltimore (what else is new?). Really captivating stuff.
On a tangent:

I'm reading John Peel's autobiography. At public school each group of boys had a senior boy and the newest/youngest was the Doul. The senior boy would shout Doooouuuul and the Doul has to run to find him and do whatever he wants, usually a handjob.

The Private Eye guys and Michael Palin were there. Peel found it all quite normal. It was the same at most public schools in the 50s I think. So most posh boys in their 60s and 70s have seen/done similar or worse.

Not the same as paedos of course, Peel said that didn't happen

On a tangent:

I'm reading John Peel's autobiography. At public school each group of boys had a senior boy and the newest/youngest was the Doul. The senior boy would shout Doooouuuul and the Doul has to run to find him and do whatever he wants, usually a handjob.

The Private Eye guys and Michael Palin were there. Peel found it all quite normal. It was the same at most public schools in the 50s I think. So most posh boys in their 60s and 70s have seen/done similar or worse.

You're only a paedo if you're not connected to people with influence.

On a tangent:

Peel was a nonce. Full fudging stop.

Just watched the last episode of Peep Show. I forgot about the final season when it came out, so been binge watching it over the past few days. Excellent. Although it almost hurt to watch the last episode. Can't believe how young they both looked in the first episode of the show.

Excellent show though, one of the best, surely. :D

Started watching American Gods - first two episodes. I'm not convinced yet.
did you watch Hannibal? same director has similar strengths and faults - wont see many better shot, atmospheric shows but it is very slow.

I like it a lot but for weird out there shows preferred Legion

Back