• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Ok watched the first three episodes of WD - a bit meh if you ask me.

Ill persevere but I find it staggering that theyve not really mentioned how it all started NOR did the main cop guy (his name escapes me) even ask how it all started. Anyways no spoilers ill persevere

Stick to Rom Coms mate, thats more your level

Yeah i see what your saying DHSF i would have liked to see how it all started to but the are some good themes in the show and i now watch just for the asian guy glenn whose story arc has been pretty good.

Im finally getting round to watching the shield never seen and heard good things.

:eek: :ross:

hidden-gems-in-photos-18.jpg

Just wanted to say that I really am enjoying watching Allo Allo in the afternoons, watching a whole show with smile on my face for the full 30mins is something that is hard to do with todays TV.

Ep 1 of Walking Dead Season 4 was excellent, one of the the best so far, the supermarket scene was fricken awesome !!!

Ep 1 of Walking Dead Season 4 was excellent, one of the the best so far, the supermarket scene was fricken awesome !!!
I thought it was to predictable and it seems as though its going to go the way of the 3rd season and get boring after the first 2 or 3 episode. Hope i'm wrong as i do enjoy it.

I thought it was to predictable and it seems as though its going to go the way of the 3rd season and get boring after the first 2 or 3 episode. Hope i'm wrong as i do enjoy it.

How can you tell that from one episode ffs?

'Walking Dead' season 4 premiere ratings: No. 1 show on all TV?

"The Walking Dead" is now, by some ratings measures, the No. 1 show on TV.

Sunday's season 4 premiere of AMC's zombie drama chowed down on 16.1 million total viewers, according to Nielsen. That's a record for the series, of course, as well as a remarkable 48% boost from last year's season 3 rollout.

It also puts "Walking Dead" in the rarefied company of TV's most-watched shows. "NCIS," currently the No. 1 show on TV, averages around 20 million viewers for new episodes.

"Walking Dead" will probably reach that point once delayed viewing is factored in for Sunday's episode.

More important is the performance of "Walking Dead" among young adults, the audience most TV executives are seeking. An average of 10.4 million viewers 18 to 49 years old watched the Sunday premiere. That is a huge number that easily surpasses anything on broadcast.

In fact, during premiere week, the No. 1 show among 18 to 49 was CBS' sitcom "The Big Bang Theory," which drew 9.8 million in that demographic -- and that was after a week's worth of delayed viewing was thrown in.

What did you think of "Walking Dead" and its ratings performance?

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...n-4-premiere-ratings-20131014,0,2236368.story

I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt in that its an 'introducing new characters' episode.

For a fleeting moment it seemed a little zombie soap opera but after seeing the clip from next weeks/upcoming episodes I was thinking oh this is going to be goood.

I loved the 3rd season though.

Back