• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Just watched first episode of house of lies

Excellent

So many hot women

lesbians

strippers

cool - my kinda show

Just watched first episode of house of lies

Excellent

So many hot women

lesbians

strippers

cool - my kinda show

The best show for that sorta stuff has to be the Spartacus series. The first couple were great. After that gets a little tedious.

0:41

"... so addicting..."

cringe.

it's 'addictive', you American know-nowt!

and stop calling it a Season, it's a Series!!

In North America, "Season" is usually used to refer to just the episodes that air in one year or program run. While "Series" is used for the whole show no matter how long it runs.

However, in the UK, "Series" is used to describe both, however for me I think it actually works better the American way. Breaking Bad is the series and each collection of episodes is the season. Then you can say the Season finale and Series finale.

And I'm afraid addicting has the same meaning as addictive, its just not really used outside of the states.

Who's the know nothing now?

In North America, "Season" is usually used to refer to just the episodes that air in one year or program run. While "Series" is used for the whole show no matter how long it runs.

However, in the UK, "Series" is used to describe both, however for me I think it actually works better the American way. Breaking Bad is the series and each collection of episodes is the season. Then you can say the Season finale and Series finale.

And I'm afraid addicting has the same meaning as addictive, its just not really used outside of the states.

Who's the know nothing now?

I wasn't being wholly serious my good man.

It was just a little gripe, not an assault on a nation!

:p

The best show for that sorta stuff has to be the Spartacus series. The first couple were great. After that gets a little tedious.

I think ive realised the theme. I do like the corporate style dramas and comedy series. Suits. F&B, House of Lies, Good Wife, House of Cards, Newsroom etc etc etc all fairly corporate.

Spartacus looks dry.

Finished season one of House of Lies and was excellent.

Will watched season two then onto Walking Dead

Going to start Low Winter Sun this morning, looks decent

Murder, deception, revenge and corruption that starts with the murder of a cop by fellow Detroit detective, Frank Agnew

What channel is the walking dead usually on? I downloaded the first 3 seasons so have no idea lol.

The fourth season of AMC’s zombie series The Walking Dead will receive its UK premiere on FOX on Friday October 18th at 10pm, it has been announced.

Based on the graphic novel series by Robert Kirkman, The Walking Dead was developed for television by Frank Darabont and follows a group of people, led by deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes, who are attempting to survive after an outbreak has led to the rise of the undead (known colloquially as walkers). The Walking Dead is produced by AMC Studios & Valhalla Motion Pictures and stars Andrew Lincoln, Sarah Wayne Callies, Laurie Holden, Steven Yeun, Chandler Riggs, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan. David Morrissey and Danai Gurira.

Going to start Low Winter Sun this morning, looks decent

Murder, deception, revenge and corruption that starts with the murder of a cop by fellow Detroit detective, Frank Agnew

Watched the 1st 2, its very good, I like Mark Strong as an actor, also the co lead is one of the british guys who was in all the Guy Richie films

Ok finished seasons one and two of House of Lies. ****in fantastic. Loads of hot women, booze etc. Basicaly its californication in a corporate setting. If you liked Californication you would enjoy this.

Im going to start walking dead now. Better be good.

Im going to have a Curb Your Enthusiasm marathon today, Larry David is a comic genius, he alongside Prince Philip are two of my heroes !!!

Ok finished seasons one and two of House of Lies. ****in fantastic. Loads of hot women, booze etc. Basicaly its californication in a corporate setting. If you liked Californication you would enjoy this.

Im going to start walking dead now. Better be good.

It is, you won't be disappointed.

Ok watched the first three episodes of WD - a bit meh if you ask me.

Ill persevere but I find it staggering that theyve not really mentioned how it all started NOR did the main cop guy (his name escapes me) even ask how it all started. Anyways no spoilers ill persevere

Back