• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

don't we have Stevanage on Wednesday?

We do. I'm keen, but not that keen. Defiitely would though if I lived nearby.

May be tempted to go and watch Warrington Town v Stoke City on Thursday night though. Crouchie and Wilson coming to Cantilever Park????

Alright! Cheers lads, might have to pop down to the stadium and watch the match then! Only £7 for an adult.... So I'm set!Thanks again for the help :)

If you do go report back to us on here! The OS articles are generally pretty minimilist. I'm sure it'll be worth the £7 in terms of the players you'll see, should be good fun.

Tickets just arrived for the Watford friendly. Double header with the Legends X1 playing at 12.15pm. Didnt know that, tempted to drive down earlier

Morecambe 1 - 4 Everton
AFC Wimbledon 0 - 7 Reading
Burton 1 - 2 Aston Villa
Southend U. 0 - 3 West Ham U

Sebastien bassong @BassongOfficiel

Just finished our first friendly game,hard game but always good to get a win and lil bonus for my first goal of the season!!

If you do go report back to us on here! The OS articles are generally pretty minimilist. I'm sure it'll be worth the £7 in terms of the players you'll see, should be good fun.

Yeah, I will do mate! The ground is just round the corner from where I work! So, hopefully, i can finish early and what not. I'll be happy to compile a report on the match :)

Just finished our first friendly game,hard game but always good to get a win and lil bonus for my first goal of the season!!

Perhaps he might still have a future at Spurs after all.

Kaboul,Vertonghen,Dawson,Bassong and Caulker. That is a really good pool of CB's to have

Myles Weston and Clayton Donaldson scored for Brentford. Bassong, Townsend and Coulibaly for Spurs.

Souleymane Coulybaly and andros townsend scored!!!

Charlie Brimicombe @charliebrim4
@aaronnnnscotttt lost 3 2 pal, they scored last minute, decent performance tho

alfie mawson @AlfieMawson
nice 45 against tottenham, what a squad ‪#ballers‬ ‪#preseason‬

What players did they play?

alfie mawson @AlfieMawson
@JohnNunn1 walker,gallas,khaboul,livermore,dawson,gomez,lennon,bentley ‪#players‬

Joshua Clarke @ClarkeJoshua42
Decent game against tottenham @kyle28walker.

Joshua Clarke @ClarkeJoshua42
Hardest game of my life ‪#fitness‬

Here's a round-up

Monday, 16th July 2012
Spurs XI vs Kingstonian (A) Kingsmeadow Stadium, Kingston-Upon-Thames
Kick Off: 19:45 BST

Wednesday, 18th July 2012
Spurs vs Stevenage (A) Lamex Stadium

Saturday, 21st July 2012
Spurs Development Squad vs Como (A) Stadio Sinigaglia, Como
Kick Off: 20:30 Local Time (19:30 BST)

Tuesday, 24th July 2012
Spurs vs LA Galaxy (A) Depot Centre, Los Angeles
Kick Off: 19:30 Local Time (03:30 BST 25th July)

Saturday, 28th July 2012
Spurs vs Liverpool (N) M & T Bank Stadium, Baltimore
Kick Off: 13:00 Local Time (18:00 BST)

Tuesday, 31st July 2012
Spurs vs New York Red Bulls (A) Red Bull Arena, New York
Kick Off: 19:00 Local Time (00:00 BST 1st Aug)

Sunday, 5th August 2012
Spurs vs Watford (A) Vicarage Road
Lloyd Doyley’s Testimonial
Kick Off: 15:00 BST

Thursday, 9th August 2012
Spurs vs Valencia (A) Mestalla Stadium, Valencia
Kick Off: 21:00 Local Time (20:00 BST)

Friday, 10th August 2012
Spurs XI vs Southend United (A) Roots Hall

Arsenal have won the Markus Liebherr Memorial Cup at Southampton after playing 45 minutes against each of Anderlecht and Southampton.

Arsenal 1-0 Anderlecht
Arsenal 1-1(4-5 on pens) Southampton

[video=youtube;f1xYUMILAZg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1xYUMILAZg[/video]
[video=youtube;hh5tlpWVxNA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh5tlpWVxNA[/video]

Jermaine Jenas@jjenas8
Tough 1st week of training finished of with my 1st 45mins since december! #good2beback!

@HForrester19 Nice to get 45 enjoyed it feel good! Let's look forward to Germany then! Sigardsson close ur legs! ‪#megs‬

Back