• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

First Day Of Pre-Season

Seen videos of SSN of Walker getting out of his car... with Jenas. I know Bentley wants another chance but the dead wood needs to go.

Oh well, at least this guy was there.
AxYGjbpCAAAfx0u.jpg

Thanks for the pics. Great to see Falque there, i think he can be our Mata. Same size and athleticism.

How are they training when there are no strikers? You think they play a practice match etc

Nice to see Dawson back, I sense he's a good character around the dressing room

I like dawson, but I fear his days are numbered at Spurs. He won't like being 4th/5th choice behind Kaboul, Vertonghen, Caulker and perhaps even Gallas which is what I predict how AVB will see it.

How are they training when there are no strikers? You think they play a practice match etc

4-6-0 it's all the rage.

Nah, most likely to be a day of fitness stuff and chatting about what 'AVB's way' is, to try and get the players motivated..

It's not even as if harry kane could fill in today..

Another positive feedback from the first day of training, Ekotto tweet: My first day was cool great atmosphere great spirit ...diferent way to work ,with a new manager n'staff sounds good... LOL

Although AVB has probably instructed the players on what to tweet, tomorrow there will be instructions on how to celebrate goals ;)

azza cheating with his push ups...with all the practice defoe gets with his fat slags he should be the push up king.

Kyle Walker @kyle28walker

Morning tweeps early morning start today for me..Yesterday was a good session,and glad to be back and ready for the new season:)

Back