• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I think the opposite.

Just got this gut feeling that Jose has lost a bit of sparkle, and it will all go wrong.

I also think both Manc clubs could well see a season of transition.

Would not surprise me at all to see a North London battle for the title. With Arsenal beating us by 1 point on the final day :-"

i think Chelsea will stroll it with the special one, their current squad, and the 100 mill worth of talent they are buying this summer according to Rafa

Would be palatable if one of Jose's first decisions is to show Terry the door.

doubt it, he'll be the first name on the team sheet. Lampard and Terry will have a few more years in them under daddy Mourinho. He loves them

Who do Chelsea buy that will be radically better than what they have? It's the reason I'm not too worried about them spending a pile load more money. Maybe if they got a Cavani or Falcao upfront, and an out of this world more deep lying midfielder. But other than that, they'll just be throwing more money at players and the marginal gains won't be that great.

Where as if we can get a quality striker, a quality midfielder, quality wing cover and a quality left back, we have made a big jump.

The only area they could realisticly strengthen easily would be an upgrade on Mikel, and a top of the line striker. Torres might find better form, but I think we'll never see him at his Liverpool best again. So I can see Roman blowing 100 mill on attacking midfielders this summer.....

According to Benitez, Roman is set to spend £100m this summer :eek:

No doubt trying to buy back the Chavs affections, sad.

New one year deal just announced for Lampard, can't believe that they even considered letting him go.

Lampard is their most important signing IMO. I don't see Moyes challenging with United so I reckon it'll be down to the 2 lottery winners next season. Football wins yet again :-#

Who do Chelsea buy that will be radically better than what they have? It's the reason I'm not too worried about them spending a pile load more money. Maybe if they got a Cavani or Falcao upfront, and an out of this world more deep lying midfielder. But other than that, they'll just be throwing more money at players and the marginal gains won't be that great.

Where as if we can get a quality striker, a quality midfielder, quality wing cover and a quality left back, we have made a big jump.

You don't remember what Mourinho did the last time he took over Chelsea?

If he's given the job I would fully expect him to strengthen their two weakest areas by bringing in a defensive midfielder and a striker. Most likely he would be able to identify and buy players that would improve them significantly in those two positions at least and possibly one or two more by bringing in better cover for other positions too.

John Percy @John__Percy

Stoke are launching an internal investigation after a pig's head was left in Kenwyne Jones's locker

BKepeEZCcAAfsDo.png

Apparently it was Glen Whelan who done it so Jones smashed his car windows :lol:

Lampard is their most important signing IMO. I don't see Moyes challenging with United so I reckon it'll be down to the 2 lottery winners next season. Football wins yet again :-#

Depends on who United sign. If they get Lewandowski for example, I can't see them not winning the league again.

Back