• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

the UEFA Cup looks so much more elegant and beauiful than the Champions League. Such a horrible sight seeing Chelsea lift both in a year.

If it was a true cup competition I'd agree, but the mini leagues are different now. Also in the Europa League we were very poor, hardly winning any games despite playing a very strong side.

You English need to understand a simple truth.
The Premiership isn't as good as it was. Years of only having a few teams capable of challenging have taken their toll and what you are left with now is six teams that are dominant, with the occasional team challenging for one season only, and the rest being cannon fodder.

:ross:

The ghost of McClaren there...;)

Repeat of final last year, Boca leads 1-0 after first leg at home

BOCA JUNIORS: Orion; Marín, Caruzzo, Burdisso, Clemente, Erbes, Somoza, Erviti, Miño, Riquelme, Blandi

CORINTHIANS: Cássio, Alessandro, Gil, Paulo André, Fábio Santos, Ralf, Paulinho, Danilo, Romarinho, Emerson Sheik, Guerrero.

Interesting to watch why Pato is being kept on the bench, also I like the right sided player Romarinho.

Last edited:
Repeat of final last year, Boca leads 1-0 after first leg at home

BOCA JUNIORS: Orion; Marín, Caruzzo, Burdisso, Clemente, Erbes, Somoza, Erviti, Miño, Riquelme, Blandi

CORINTHIANS: Cássio, Alessandro, Gil, Paulo André, Fábio Santos, Ralf, Paulinho, Danilo, Romarinho, Emerson Sheik, Guerrero.

Interesting to watch why Pato is being kept on the bench, also I like the right sided player Romarinho.

[video=youtube;5DXFTVi1494]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5DXFTVi1494[/video]

Criminal that Romarinho was denied a goal!

Can see Chelsea winning the league next season.

I think the opposite.

Just got this gut feeling that Jose has lost a bit of sparkle, and it will all go wrong.

I also think both Manc clubs could well see a season of transition.

Would not surprise me at all to see a North London battle for the title. With Arsenal beating us by 1 point on the final day :-"

If there is a football GHod, consider me a football satinist. Need to round me up some virgins to sacrifice for this weekends games.

I think the opposite.

Just got this gut feeling that Jose has lost a bit of sparkle, and it will all go wrong.

I also think both Manc clubs could well see a season of transition.

Would not surprise me at all to see a North London battle for the title. With Arsenal beating us by 1 point on the final day :-"

Hazard, Oscar, Mata will only get better. Look at Mata this season. They have such a ridiculous array of talent. They have still massively underachieved this season.

Back