• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Apart from Cazorla they are very average. Giroud clearly does not give much of a fudge and I have no idea what Walcott is playing at now. Strutting around pretending to be a big player. They looked solid today, that was the most worrying thing, we need their defence to be in pieces.

average yet 4 points behind us with a game in hand

It's a performance thing, not the result.

We are all Spurs fans, we are notable for ending brick, bottling it, crumbling. Arsenal ALWAYS get Champions League football regardless of form they scrape though. Do I think we'll get fourth? Perhaps, but I think if we do, it will be Chelsea who misses out not Arsenal.

I think we'll finish 5th, but I still think the amount of hype in England blinds people to the game sometimes. And that isn't only applicable to football.

I was on Skype with the olds the other day and we talked about the Pope (its big news over here as it is pretty Catholic in this area), and they were talking about something to do with the fudging Falkland Islands??? I was just thinking 'what the fudge'.... and I reckon its the same with football. The hype machine simply doesn't exist outside the pressure cooker of the island like it does inside.

i guess its not that surprising in hindsight lol. just thought after their jan transfer activity, and their recent form, they were starting to look strong.

I see. Didn't they lose at home to West Brom before playing us?

Anyway, any ridiculous nonsense about the dippers getting CL is well and truly finished now, surely.

I think we'll finish 5th, but I still think the amount of hype in England blinds people to the game sometimes. And that isn't only applicable to football.

I was on Skype with the olds the other day and we talked about the Pope (its big news over here as it is pretty Catholic in this area), and they were talking about something to do with the fudging Falkland Islands??? I was just thinking 'what the fudge'.... and I reckon its the same with football. The hype machine simply doesn't exist outside the pressure cooker of the island like it does inside.

I had us to finish 5th before the season so looking on it, I wouldn't mind if we finished there.

It's just how we've played at times, where we are in the league and some of the opportunities we've had, it'd feel a little disheartening if we did finish out of the top four, especially at the expense of both Chelsea and Arsenal.

No game in hand.

well after tomorrow there is, but we could just be 7 points clear by then. Win it though and they are 4 with us having to travel to Stamford Bridge and the Britannia as well as hosting Emirates Marketing Project and Everton. Exciting times!

I had us to finish 5th before the season so looking on it, I wouldn't mind if we finished there.

It's just how we've played at times, where we are in the league and some of the opportunities we've had, it'd feel a little disheartening if we did finish out of the top four, especially at the expense of both Chelsea and Arsenal.

Definitely, I agree. There is a sad air of inevitability to it unfortunately but we'll see.

We have thrown points away, but I think its fair to say that other teams will feel the same.

Arsenal's next 4 games all look winnable.
SAT 30 MAR 2013 - Arsenal v Reading
SAT 6 APR 2013 - West Brom v Arsenal
SAT 13 APR 2013 -Arsenal v Norwich
TUE 16 APR 2013 - Arsenal v Everton

Don't know. WInnable for sure, but West Brom, Norwich and Everton are capable of producing disciplined performances and this time RVP isn't there to produce worldy's. Anything's possible in this league.

Arsenal's next 4 games all look winnable.
SAT 30 MAR 2013 - Arsenal v Reading
SAT 6 APR 2013 - West Brom v Arsenal
SAT 13 APR 2013 -Arsenal v Norwich
TUE 16 APR 2013 - Arsenal v Everton

only one that could cause a threat is West Brom at home, otherwise thats 12 points.

whereas our next four after tomorrow are swansea (a), everton (h), chelsea (a), Emirates Marketing Project (h)

only one that could cause a threat is West Brom at home, otherwise thats 12 points.

whereas our next four after tomorrow are swansea (a), everton (h), chelsea (a), Emirates Marketing Project (h)

oof. That hurts. Hope Gareth is feeling like finishing the season like Cristiano again.

Back