• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

arsenal have been a bit better to be fair to them. but theres still a chance. swansea have been getting around the arsenal box on a few occasions. and with a bit of luck they could still carve out a chance. thats as long as they dont get hit on the counter. game is opening up tho

How many matches are you watching? :)

too-many-monitors1.jpg

confidence up after beating Bayern. Sure they lost overall but to win would have given them confidence. Just hope our hammering in Italy doesnt have some effect.

to be fair to them, weren't they on some sort of run in the premier league before they lost to us as well?

wow, 3-1 southampton

confidence up after beating Bayern. Sure they lost overall but to win would have given them confidence. Just hope our hammering in Italy doesnt have some effect.

I'm glad I don't live in England anymore - Arsenal go out, we got through but its them on a high?

After the Bayern game the Bayern players were like, yeah oh well next game. Started talking about who they might draw.

Arsenal go out the competition and all of a sudden they are on a run. I hope our players have a different mentality.

I sometimes forget how the English love a good loser.

I'm glad I don't live in England anymore - Arsenal go out, we got through but its them on a high?

After the Bayern game the Bayern players we're like, yeah oh well next game. Started talking about who they might draw.

Arsenal go out the competition and all of a sudden they are on a run. I hope our players have a different mentality.

It's a performance thing, not the result.

We are all Spurs fans, we are notable for ending brick, bottling it, crumbling. Arsenal ALWAYS get Champions League football regardless of form they scrape though. Do I think we'll get fourth? Perhaps, but I think if we do, it will be Chelsea who misses out not Arsenal.

Apart from Cazorla they are very average. Giroud clearly does not give much of a fudge and I have no idea what Walcott is playing at now. Strutting around pretending to be a big player. They looked solid today, that was the most worrying thing, we need their defence to be in pieces.

looks like a gap is developing at the bottom of the table now.
wigan are 18th. and they have to win their 2 games in hand to catch up with villa on 30 points

Back