• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

You cannot blame them. They are just 3 points above relegation zone and they can't even sack their manager because he is on a long term contract !

8 year deal for that helmet, its brilliant...

You cannot blame them. They are just 3 points above relegation zone and they can't even sack their manager because he is on a long term contract !

Well we could, it has a lot of clauses, such as a certain pay off if sacked etc.

But seriously, Danny Simpson is an abomination of a footballer, Championship standard at best.

He is also a tosser, loves to so called celeb lifestyle, leaves the mother of his 1 year old baby that is currently pregnant for that slag Tulusia or whatever she he called.

He is a prick, and brick at football, can't wait until this horrible cancer is no longer employed by my football club.

Well we could, it has a lot of clauses, such as a certain pay off if sacked etc.

But seriously, Danny Simpson is an abomination of a footballer, Championship standard at best.

He is also a tosser, loves to so called celeb lifestyle, leaves the mother of his 1 year old baby that is currently pregnant for that slag Tulusia or whatever she he called.

He is a prick, and brick at football, can't wait until this horrible cancer is no longer employed by my football club.

He does strike me as a prick but dont know him personally to confirm that. He is shagging Tulisia - I would too woohooo.

Yeah but he seems like a brick footballer

8 year deal for that helmet, its brilliant...

Strange thing is, long term contracts for either players or managers always seems to jinx them. He was doing very well before signing the long contract.

A 1-0 win for Everton today against Chelsea would keep Spurs in 3rd place going into 2013.

Perch, Simpson, Williamson, Taylor are all not good enough to be in a PL defence, Colocini is an excellent defender and has adapted really well in his time here

Chelsea team v Everton: Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahill, Cole, Luiz, Ramires, Lampard, Mata, Hazard, Torres.

Everton team v Chelsea: Howard, Jagielka, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Naismith, Hitzlsperger, Osman, Pienaar, Anichebe, Jelavic.

A 1-0 win for Everton today against Chelsea would keep Spurs in 3rd place going into 2013.

Don't think it is good to have Everton level on points with us. Would prefer a draw, even if it means Chelsea going above us. We need to go as far away as possible from Everton and WBA, so that we only need to worry about Arsenal and Chelsea.

No David Brent in charge of LFC today, been sent home ill

Don't think it is good to have Everton level on points with us. Would prefer a draw, even if it means Chelsea going above us. We need to go as far away as possible from Everton and WBA, so that we only need to worry about Arsenal and Chelsea.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/results

4 EPL wins on the bounce and 15 goals scored. I am more worried about Arsenal than Chelsea.
I would have money on this game being a draw, though and us winning while Everton draw will keep us above them.

How can CFC be allowed to wear the same coloured shorts as EFC ???

Lots of goals here, it's been one of those weekends.

4-4 draw.

Wow, this here is crazy days!! 1-0 already thanks to Pienaar, great move too by Everton.

Pienaar's "GHod is great" celebration always tinkles me off. Hasn't he been found guilty of drink driving once, and charged with assault twice. fudging hypocrite.
And isn't it a yellow card for displaying such-t-shirts?

Naturally now he's back in an Everton shirt, we see the player he was before he came to Spurs

Yup, see this is the Pienaar that I think we would have seen had he played regularly for us.

What makes me say that? Look at Dempsey, at first he was rubbish but now he's actually very good. Patience is needed when we signed a new player, patience not so much that was afforded to Pienaar.

Wow, very nearly 2-0 and Everton have hit the woodwork twice already! Good strike by Jelavic - unlucky.

Back