• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

If true that's a massive loss for Arsenal and would go some way to explaining the numerous links to midfielder's.

explains the Sahin chase on a years loan, similar players, and will give Wheelchair time (if he has time) to recover in some way

Understandable, I guess. I just don't think he deserves it. Sure, he's Arse through and through, but does that justify his career, his life and his dreams being destroyed through ill-fortune and no fault of his own?

I mean, we've just learned that Ledley's career was effectively compromised before it even began. I'd like to think that no one deserves that, regardless of football affiliations and general ****ishness.

It's why I'd prefer his general tacotishness doing him in, not his bad luck.

He's scum. Deserves everything he gets. Karmas a ****!!

Thats the rumour doing the rounds. In fairness, its the same rumour that does the rounds whenever any player has a lot of time out with vague/un explained injuries.

Great news on Petrov

Thats the rumour doing the rounds. In fairness, its the same rumour that does the rounds whenever any player has a lot of time out with vague/un explained injuries.

Great news on Petrov

I remember there being stuff about Carr and Scholes. Also Wheelchair recently. Long absences without explanation or recoveries that continually get postponed sets off the conspiracy generators for sure.

Back