• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

QPR 0 SCBC 1

Someones getting sacked in the morning if it stays like that

If we don't make it I would just LUV IT if West Brom and Everton could sneak ahead of Arse and Chelsea.

I think Everton will finish in the Top 4.Just cant see WBA keeping it going, whereas Everton are usually stronger after xmas which bodes well for them

Think someone could be sacked no matter how that game ends up.

Hughes should be gone already imo, but it would be ridiculous for Southampton to sack the manager that gave them two consecutive promotions just because of a poor start this season. In my opinion they should keep hold of him even if relegated, not likely to happen though.

yeah its Everton for me too.....scum will run them close so hopefully Everton can hang on

Think someone could be sacked no matter how that game ends up.

I know where youi're coming from. Just think the directors will be more patient, lower expectations I would think. Hughes has spent a shedload of money, pressure must be really in him, despite what Fernandes says

that point at home don't seem quite as bad now tbf

It does right now. Pity the f#ckers could have got a point in their game on the last day of last season. Who knows what a difference that could have made to our club?

Hughes should be gone already imo, but it would be ridiculous for Southampton to sack the manager that gave them two consecutive promotions just because of a poor start this season. In my opinion they should keep hold of him even if relegated, not likely to happen though.

Overachieving and getting promoted is career suicide really. :lol:

Sacking him and have someone else come in and discard all the work that's been put in would be ridiculous indeed. They MIGHT sneak out of the relegation zone through some quick fix, but they'd only go down next year instead with a higher wage bill. Better to go down and come back up by continuing to build on what's already in place. Money now matters more than potentially more money in the future unfortunately.

chelsea equalize

QPR 2 0 down.

This would be the last straw for the owners I think. Redknapp is definitely going in by Monday

Ipswich 4-0 down before HT. Poor Mick goit his work cut out there

QPR 0 SCBC 2 Oh dear Sparky

QPR have Man U and Sunderland next, both away. Hughes won't be there in December, that much I'm certain of.

Back