• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Fair enough, bad example. It must've been the goal we scored that made me think we were under much more pressure, I wasn't very sober that night and haven't watched it since.

I still have it saved on sky+ :)

You're half right though, 2nd half we were under the cosh and Gomes made a couple of brilliant saves, 1st half we controlled the game.

I still have it saved on sky+ :)

You're half right though, 2nd half we were under the cosh and Gomes made a couple of brilliant saves, 1st half we controlled the game.

That Gomes save from Zlatans(?) header was amazing. It happened just below me aswell. I was sitting on the left side of that goal

Can't think of a better thread to put this in as its in the 'other stuff' category but fudge me, can you imagine being the person who ran over Bradley Wiggins?!

A mate who won £60k on a 20 odd team accy earlier this year, just rang me...

He has a 16 team accy paying about £20k where all the teams who won or are winning easily, the team which has let him Barca !!!!!!

He is gutted
Fair play to him on that 60k win what was that one weekend? Or same teams over couple of weekends?

Fair play to him on that 60k win what was that one weekend? Or same teams over couple of weekends?

Got in tinkled and went on PP, did an accy with teams from all over the world, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc haha unreal it was

If I was a Rangers fan working with Celtic fans I would definately take the day off today !!!

England squad for the friendly against Sweden gets announced today, a friendly inbetween a set of weekend fixtures, seriously, ridiculous..

Hope there are no Spurs players at all involved

Robbie Keane scored twice for LA Galaxy as they beat San Jose Earthquakes (Spurs' partner club) 3-1 in the Western Conference MLS Cup Play-Off Semi-Final.

LA will now face either Real Salt Lake or Seattle Sounders in the Conference Final.

Anzhi play their EL games in Moscow. Was kinda hoping Liverpool had to go all the way to Dagestan :(

shin-pads-e1346069188619.jpg

Since when has Eto'o started dropping that deep? My goalscorer bet isn't coming in unless they get 2 penalties!

there's full kit tossers, then there's full kit tossers with shin pads

Back