• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

how much is Chelsea's XI worth, in terms of the money they paid for them?

THis commentary is a tinkle take.

"Chelsea second best for the entire half, showing why they are the deserved champions of europe"

So because Chelsea are winning, even though outplayed and gifted two goals.....they are deserved champions. Pundits really are fudgewits

THis commentary is a tinkle take.

"Chelsea second best for the entire half, showing why they are the deserved champions of europe"

So because Chelsea are winning, even though outplayed and gifted two goals.....they are deserved champions. Pundits really are fudgewits

Alan Parry, nothing more needs saying...

Cech £7m
Bertrand/ (usually)Cole £5m + Gallas
Ivanovic £10
Luiz £21.5m
Cahill £7m
Ramires £17m
Mata £26m
Oscar £25m
Mikel £16m
Hazard £32m
Torres £50m

As Benny would say LOL

fudge me Fernandinho is absolute class. I won CL and Prem a few times for Spurs with him in FM a few years ago, knew he was quality :)

Willian's not bad either.

I can't believe what I'm witnessing here in the Barcelona match.

I can't believe what I'm witnessing here in the Barcelona match.

Don't think they're doing bad all things considered Their keeper is having a blinder. Barca should be down to 10 men aswell

Sorry but Celtic are no better than the Spanish clubs Barca destroy week in week out.

Sorry but Celtic are no better than the Spanish clubs Barca destroy week in week out.

Who can begrudge them a result tonight? They've played well considering the gulf in quality between the two teams. If they tried to out pass Barca they would get hammered so what else could they.do? Besides, Barca haven't been very good.

Fair play Celtic. I haven't watched the game but 2-0!!!

A mate who won £60k on a 20 odd team accy earlier this year, just rang me...

He has a 16 team accy paying about £20k where all the teams who won or are winning easily, the team which has let him Barca !!!!!!

He is gutted

Exactly. Celtic have been fantastic tonight.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha fudge off fantastic!! Anti football Walob. Barca have been tinkle poor Celtic have had 2 shots and scored both. Barca should've murdered them.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha fudge off fantastic!! Anti football Walob. Barca have been tinkle poor Celtic have had 2 shots and scored both. Barca should've murdered them.

So, Celtic have been clinical?

Mate, however this has happened, it has happened. 2-0. People were in shock when Chelsea did it, but Chelsea team is worth more than a billion pounds. Celtic??? Incredible achievement. Again I haven't seen the game at all

Back