• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official OMT ****Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion****

The change of VDV caused the real havoc, not sure the team knew what was going on. Verts, Bale did well today, but didn't take chances and shows need for Modric and lack of depth when we make changes.

Well played West Brom, completely outplayed us for half an hour

We outplayed them for at least half an hour, match evened up and then they took control for the last half hour.
Fair result but emotionally feels worse as we were on the descent.

This is exactly why we need a Modric type player in the team.

Sandro and Livermore both played well. You need an actual fudging striker on the pitch who'll ensure that the centre backs know he's playing on the pitch. Not a fudging midget taking limp potshots anytime the ball comes near him.

West Brom Game.

Given how they've played today - I'd have taken that draw.

Friedel - great saves but lets be honest - he needs to ****ing get off his line.

Lukaku ripped us a new one. We had around 20 shots and 10 or so on target. We can take positives from this game. The finishing was woeful. This game should have been put to bed in the early first half. Lennon, Bale, Defoe time and time again squandered chances. I'll put it down to early season anxiousness.

We can only move forward. Next week.

We were in trouble from the second we changed our shape and went 2 up top.

Our goal came against the run of play in all fairness. Well done WBA, they deserved something from that

They deserved nothing, we should have been 3 up by half time!

Same old Spurs

Always bottling it, Outplayed and we should have lost personally.

Extremely lucky to get the point in my opinion, Levy has ruined the start of the season, Which team plays football without a central midfielder who is capable of rotating the play and keeping the ball?

tinkled off at Levy and I hope this speeds up the Moutinho deal.

Back