• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official OMT ****Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion****

It's slippery out there, both teams making lots of simple mistakes.
Wba looks to be tiring already while we still look hungry.
no silly mistakes and we should win this

SHOT ON TARGET!

We've looked great in many ways, but we do need to test Foster

He has a history of making mistakes in the wet weather but we haven't hit the target nearly enough

WBA will be well happy with 0-0 at half time

Villa are in real trouble, 3 down at half time v a very impressive Everton side. I think big chance for relegation for Villa.

Both have been good IMO, but we don't need them in the second half as we could do with a more attacking minded player. Gylfi or Ade with VdV dropping a little deeper to dictate play would be my move.

Team looks good, but Foster has had to make just a single (easy) save all first half? Not great. Credit to wba though, they are defending well and not allowing us any space through the middle.

Good positive first half. Now lets bring Ade on.

Bale- Fantastic, crosses deserve goals
Lennon- Not doing enough
Vdv- Not really in the game
Vertonghen- Got better as the game went on

So frustrating, we're are playing so well. High line great, pressing incredible. Pacey, drect, but then in that final third?! fudging no options. I love you Defoe, but you have to leave; you simply don't work, you barely offer anything and you stop Bale, VDV and Lennon with that final pass, we can't cross, so we have to slide it eveyry time. AVB, good man playing defoe, he scored his last two games, but please take him off at half time; buy leandro and sell Defoe to Sunderland, he'll be aweosme there!!

Villa are in real trouble, 3 down at half time v a very impressive Everton side. I think big chance for relegation for Villa.

Can you not put other teams scores/results in here please mate, I always try and avoid them for MOTD

Back