• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official OMT ****Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion****

The lack of cutting edge is reminiscent of last year, but the build up play is much improved IMHO.

That team is a couple of players away from being seriously good in time

I think the team is playing superbly well. No need to change anything yet. WBA are barely containing us. There has to be a breakthough soon.

Vertoghen reminds me or Baresi. Hugely impressive home debut with just one or 2 minor blips.

COYS

I agree with that, but surely he needs to drive into the box a lot more.

That would be ideal. He has 2-3 men on him all the time, so a pass to Walker with support from Sandro would let him drop deep and attack late. Hopefully AVB has seen this and will give instructions.

Started well. Got in behind them down the flanks, but the final delivery, or the touch inside the box, was not qutie good enough. Then I thought the pressure died out a bit halfway through. We need to start the second like we started the first and tkae advantage of our opportunities. Adebayor to come on soon if we don't of course. Defoe hasn't looekd too threatening in this game so far.

The lack of cutting edge is reminiscent of last year, but the build up play is much improved IMHO.

That team is a couple of players away from being seriously good in time

I absolutely agree with this. Need to remember also this is without two of our best players last year in Ade and Modric. Hence why I expect AVB to stamp him mark on his options before the window closes. But really liking the system. Feel for Defoe somewhat though because this really doesn't suit him at all.

Writings on the wall for Defoe i think, Lennon needs to be a greater scoring threat, i like Lennon, i hope he's taken to one side and drilled in training, i really don't want him to leave.

Right, it's what we should've started with, but can we see Sigg and Ade on for Livermore and Defoe please; we'd crush 'em!!

If what I have read about AVB and how he assesses players then I am sure Lennon will be under pressure to produce more goals and assists.

Can you not put other teams scores/results in here please mate, I always try and avoid them for MOTD

Sorry, on iPhone, travelling back to folk's and lost track of which thread I was posting in.

Fingers crossed that we score soon! All this pretty play is nothing without results.

Back