• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official OMT ****Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion****

I hope we start with the same intensity we did against Saudi Sportswashing Machine get them pinned back early but this time take our chances - the longer we go without scoring the more they'll grow into the game.

Hope the ref isn't a complete bellend today. Getting Sandro and Livermore on yellows for pretty innocuous tackles within 20 minutes puts us under pressure...

--------------------------------------Friedel----------------------------------------

Walker--------------------Gallas-------------Vertonghen------------------ekotto

-----------------------------Livermore--------Sandro-----------------------------

----Lennon--------------------------Sigurddson--------------------------Bale---

--------------------------------------Adebayor------------------------------------

Subs: Cudicini, Caulker, Naughton, Townsend, VDV, Jenas, Defoe

--------------------------------------Friedel----------------------------------------

Walker--------------------Gallas-------------Vertonghen------------------ekotto

-----------------------------Livermore--------Sandro-----------------------------

----Lennon--------------------------Sigurddson--------------------------Bale---

--------------------------------------Adebayor------------------------------------

Subs: Cudicini, Caulker, Naughton, Townsend, VDV, Jenas, Defoe

That 11 should start ! 2-1 to Spurs !

COYS !!!!

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
And our subs today: Cudicini, Caulker, Naughton, Jenas, Townsend, Sigurdsson and Adebayor #COYS

Our starting team today: Friedel, Walker, Vertonghen, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto, Sandro, Livermore, Lennon, Bale, Van der Vaart & Defoe

WBA team v Spurs: Foster, Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell, Mulumbu, Yacob, Morrison, Fortune, Long, Dorrans. Gera on bench

Has Sigurdsson been dropped? It could be rotation, looking to see who is best in the position, or RvdV could be restored following recovery from his minor injury.

Typing live football streams and clicking the first link may help you find your way.

No there was one particular one I used last season. Completely forgotten the name of it.
I've searched the anals of my brain and I've only remembered it!!
#shocked!

wtf is the point of dropping Sigurddson.

We'll probably see him after halftime, wtf is the point of rotating a squad? Giving Siggy and VDV a chance to prove themselves is most definitely not a bad thing. It's actually quite nice having options other than our best XI players, long may it continue

Back