• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official OMT ****Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion****

He's on the bench though?

It would be too late to put someone else on the bench if he's injured.
Could be just a minor one as well. Difficult to say what's happened.
I'm not too concerned to be honest, not when the replacement is Rafael van der Vaart.

Do wonder if we might see VDV home, Sigurdsson away alot this season, more pressing needed away. Was hoping he would drop Sigurdsson into CM next to Sandro, or even alongside Livermore to give Sandro a mini break after the Olympics.

Glory Glory freaks out having not seen proper rotation for a long team in a Tottenham team.
This is the way it will be. Get used to it.

Has Livermore given away and free kicks on the edge of the box yet?

Oh how I've missed a good old moan!:p

Jan Vertonghen becomes the third player to make his Premier League debut for Spurs this season and is the 187th player to play for us in the Premier League since season 1992-93.

We look incredibly good when we get it out wide

Bale on the left and Lennon/Walker on the right look excellent - they cut it back into the box time and again and it looks GOOOD

Just need to make it count whilst we have 90% possession...

Bale is so dangerous. Almost every time he causes danger. We are one or two player short and players like Lennon need to step up and score more often, but enthused by the start.

Weak effort from VdV, I would have got that on target, gotta go back stick

Great move though, cutting down that right side again, cut back to VdV - every time

Back