• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT Crystal Palace V Spurs FA CUP**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can totally understand the selection. The clubs no.1 target for this season surely must be to ensure we have CL football for next season.

We all to win a trophy, but from the clubs POV, an FA Cup win will not secure their goal. Pochettino will be hoping that team can get some sort of result this afternoon. We may even have to accept a replay which would be 'half a carrot' as we say Up North and then wait for the 5th round draw.

The Palace fans will be well up for it and create a great atmosphere. If we score first I can see us still being in Monday's draw one way or another, if Palace score first we could be in trouble
Agreed about priorities. Poch will get a good look at some not-so-fringe-anymore-injury-crisis-time players. And those players will get a start, which will hopefully kick them on. No disrespect to the lad, but when GKN is getting a start you know it’s ‘bare bones’ time.

I'm pleased we are resting as many as possible, the squad is being stretched too much at present.

I hope we win, but mostly I just want to see how Skipp Foyth GKN etc perform, see if they can stake a claim for the first team.

Hopefully no draw/replay of course.
Would be nice to see Sterling come on too.

One upside of the selection today is that Lloris, Alderweireld, Aurier, Rose, Winks, Eriksen, Lamela and Son should all be fresh midweek. That's 7 of the likely starting 11 - would be 8 if you believe Wanyama/Sissoko (or Rabiot?!?) partners Winks in CM
That, experience for younger players that will benefit long term, match fitness to players that could benefit us later in the season.

Pochettino isn't a manager that over rotates. He's one to call tiredness a mental thing, play players again and again. When he rotates like this I think the obvious assumption is that he has very good reasons to.

Back