• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT Crystal Palace V Spurs FA CUP**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Goes without saying (although I will say it) we need Moura to have a great game otherwise we will struggle to create.

I'll.be honest, I've barely been paying attention to the league as a whole this season. How close is that to Palace's first team?

I know that Zaha and Townsend are usually there and Speroni made a huge fudge up last week.

Its really just the front 3 which looks a bit ropey. The defence and midfield looks solid enough

I think Poch has just put out what he can with the squad as it currently is tbh so not blaming him at all but Skipp and Dier is hardly a cm to inspire.

Very little creativity/ few goals in that team you feel.

Hope they prove us wrong with a calm, measured win!

To be fair, the young players picked today (Foyth, Skipp, KWP) have all previously started games this season.
won't argue about skipp but foyth and kwp - they should have featured even for 10 min cameos when we were ahead in matches. same for llorente, and what is happening to vincent???

not sure if poch has a free hand in the squad, but i think he needed to rely less on his favourites given that we have a really thin squad.

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Can totally understand the selection. The clubs no.1 target for this season surely must be to ensure we have CL football for next season.

We all to win a trophy, but from the clubs POV, an FA Cup win will not secure their goal. Pochettino will be hoping that team can get some sort of result this afternoon. We may even have to accept a replay which would be 'half a carrot' as we say Up North and then wait for the 5th round draw.

The Palace fans will be well up for it and create a great atmosphere. If we score first I can see us still being in Monday's draw one way or another, if Palace score first we could be in trouble

I think Poch has just put out what he can with the squad as it currently is tbh so not blaming him at all but Skipp and Dier is hardly a cm to inspire.

Very little creativity/ few goals in that team you feel.

Hope they prove us wrong with a calm, measured win!

Agreed - I dont blame Poch at all. If the front 3 was any combination of Son, Kane, Dele and Eriksen it would look like a good team

It will be difficult with a heavily rotated team but it’s an opportunity for some to prove themselves. Would like to see Skipp play more attacking passes and Moura make a contribution.

I feel for KWP playing in the left as it will negate his chance to impress as he will be crossing on his weaker foot. Expect to see him cut as a different type of threat.

Gazza’s quick and accurate long passing has been a feature of his recent performances, there should be an opportunity to set up a counter with Moura on the break.

GNK and Llorente - put yourself in the shop window lads!

PRECISELY!! BLOODY GO FOR IT!!
Rose should be playing, not on bench. Lamela too for at least a tad of potential creativity in Eriksen's absence. Skipp isn't ready for a Prem team clash of this nature IMO. Foyth over Toby????

Too many risks there. Andros and Wilf must be licking their lips!

Rose took a few knocks on Thursday and may even have been subbed were it not for him already being a sub for Davies.
I’d imagine some recovery/rest time may be needed.

Looking at our line-up I think we'll lose this one. If Eriksen is also injured and out for a while, then we truly are fudged.

One upside of the selection today is that Lloris, Alderweireld, Aurier, Rose, Winks, Eriksen, Lamela and Son should all be fresh midweek. That's 7 of the likely starting 11 - would be 8 if you believe Wanyama/Sissoko (or Rabiot?!?) partners Winks in CM

One upside of the selection today is that Lloris, Alderweireld, Aurier, Rose, Winks, Eriksen, Lamela and Son should all be fresh midweek. That's 7 of the likely starting 11 - would be 8 if you believe Wanyama/Sissoko (or Rabiot?!?) partners Winks in CM
Judging by his last comeback performances I have a feeling it will take a while for Victor to be back to his best and starting games. Will be a huge plus if we can get him back to his best for the run in, would really be like a new signing!

I'm pleased we are resting as many as possible, the squad is being stretched too much at present.

I hope we win, but mostly I just want to see how Skipp Foyth GKN etc perform, see if they can stake a claim for the first team.

Hopefully no draw/replay of course.

Back