• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official No game this weekend OMT

Please don’t tell me Eriksen is going to Juventus :(. I would actually cry if he is. He’s our playmaker. He is one of our best. Please no

Not too happy with that team. Back to 5-3-2 today? Sissoko hasn't (luckily) not played much on the right wing this season. He is slightly better centrally.

Please don’t tell me Eriksen is going to Juventus :(. I would actually cry if he is. He’s our playmaker. He is one of our best. Please no

No chance, he said only a few days ago to a Danish newspaper that he couldn't be happier than he currently is with Spurs.

Not too happy with that team. Back to 5-3-2 today? Sissoko hasn't (luckily) not played much on the right wing this season. He is slightly better centrally.

We won't change formation (other than our usual switches during the game). Sissoko will play further forward.

Back