• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I thought it was ponderous (3.5 hours felt like 5) unoriginal and the ageing special effects were really obvious, didn't draw me in at all. Hugely over-hyped. I was thoroughly disappointed.

Whilst I got used to the CGI de-aging of his face, De Niro still moves like a geriatric and that scene where he is kicking in the shopkeeper’s head looked like an outtake from Last Of The Summer Wine :D

Whilst I got used to the CGI de-aging of his face, De Niro still moves like a geriatric and that scene where he is kicking in the shopkeeper’s head looked like an outtake from Last Of The Summer Wine :D

They all looked wrong when they were walking when young. They movie just fid not have a heart or a point.

I’m about an hour in as of tonight and am enjoying it so far.
But I really wish I hadn’t read this thread first, as I’m now really noticing the points made about the walking / movement being out of sync with the facial age! And yes agree, the shopkeeper scene was embarrassing!!

I’m going to have to watch Mean Streets and Taxi Driver again after this, just to see a young swaggering De Nero kicking ass properly

Back