• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I hope so, I wish the commentators would stop mentioning Bramble.

I remember having Pedro to score anytime for Barca once. He had a cross that was going away from goal kicked in by a defender. A few days later the bet was changed to a winner. I quite like the Spanish dubious goals panel. :lol:

Everton v Stoke over 2.5
Zaragoza v Madrid over 3.5
Levante v Sevilla over 2.5

£20 pays £224.44

Everton to score 2 or more
Madrid win/over 11 corners/Card index over 60 points

£15 pays £171.82

Anichebe anytime
£10 @ 3.9

Miralles anytime
£10 @ 4.5

Has anyone been using the cash out feature on betfair?

bloke in the pub was telling me he lays on the draw for every premier league game and then cashes out when someone scores, reckons he is making £500 every weekend.

trumper?

Has anyone been using the cash out feature on betfair?

bloke in the pub was telling me he lays on the draw for every premier league game and then cashes out when someone scores, reckons he is making £500 every weekend.

trumper?

Plus, it all depends on which team grabs the first goal as to whether he can make the bet successful. If the underdog scores the first goal then the odds for a draw will go down, rather than up and so he will be unable to back the draw and so seal in any profit at that time.

I think that there is a possibility of this strategy being successful...but.... as Dayo says, he would need to be betting a lot of money on these games and then be hopeful that there's no weekend in which there is a series of draws, otherwise he'd be screwed!

Right, bit of a dilemma and I could use your advice.

I had 5 Euros left in my Bet365 account today, so I threw it on a real longshot 8-fold bet.

To win:

Man Utd
Emirates Marketing Project
Arsenal
Spurs
Galatasaray
Hapoel Tel-Aviv
Porto
Steaua Bucharest

5@104.6

Now, the Steaua game got postponed until Monday, but all the others have come in! So my thoughts are: Should I just wait it out and see what happens, OR bet a large sum, 200-250 Euros, on Steaua's opponent win/draw (odds currently at 1.83) and be happy with a profit either way?

I think that decision has to rest with you, depends how brave you're feeling and how much you could do with the potential winnings.

Right, bit of a dilemma and I could use your advice.

I had 5 Euros left in my Bet365 account today, so I threw it on a real longshot 8-fold bet.

To win:

Man Utd
Emirates Marketing Project
Arsenal
Spurs
Galatasaray
Hapoel Tel-Aviv
Porto
Steaua Bucharest

5@104.6

Now, the Steaua game got postponed until Monday, but all the others have come in! So my thoughts are: Should I just wait it out and see what happens, OR bet a large sum, 200-250 Euros, on Steaua's opponent win/draw (odds currently at 1.83) and be happy with a profit either way?

I always hedge the final result on a big accy, id rather have some profit than nothing at all

I thought if a game gets moved beyond 24 hours then result becomes void. Or did i just make that up? Where's Roy?

Deliberately picked a useless 50p e/w lucky 15 to end the month.

Towcester

14:10 Church Field
16:10 Goodacres Garden

Plumpton

16:00 Stone Light
16:35 Going Twice

Cheers for the replies lads. I tried checking on the bet365 website for the void bit Dayo, but as far as I can tell, they only void bets if the game is moved beyond a week from it's original date. Might send them an email to check, just in case, as I'm not 100% on this.

Am thinking about just riding it out and see what happens. Thankfully I'm not in dire need of any money, so winning would be an excellent bonus. Thanks for the input guys!

It used to be Monday to Monday if it was replayed within the 7 days it'd stand but now, certainly with us and Ladbrokes, it becomes a void selection.

BTTS 18/1
Southend vs Fleetwood
Millwall vs Ipswich
Gillingham vs Rotherham
Dagenham vs Bristol Rovers
Blackpool vs Palace

Hernandez, 1st Scorer 7/1

4 Fold 15/1
Bournemouth
Sheff Utd
Leyton Orient
Plymouth