• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I genuinely dunno where you get some of your prices Dayo. 4/1 for England to score 3 or more?!?? If I looked I bet it would be about 5/2.

agree with the waste of effort and cash - but left with nothing else - I can't resist the lure. Did some in play betting last night with Denmark 1 down at home to Bulgaria, (Denmark to win 7/2) Croatia 1 down away to Wales (Croatia to win 7/2) and Argentina 1 down away to Bolivia (Argentina to win 7/2) did this as a treble and 3 doubles.
2 finished 1-1, the other finished the 2-1.

agree with the waste of effort and cash - but left with nothing else - I can't resist the lure. Did some in play betting last night with Denmark 1 down at home to Bulgaria, (Denmark to win 7/2) Croatia 1 down away to Wales (Croatia to win 7/2) and Argentina 1 down away to Bolivia (Argentina to win 7/2) did this as a treble and 3 doubles.
2 finished 1-1, the other finished the 2-1.

should have done double chance, you'd have been on to a winenr ;)

Commission is 5% on winning bets, i'm far too lazy to work out the actually odds with the 5% taken off.

So in reality that 4/1 is actually 3.8/1 (if i've done my maths right) but it's still far better than 5/2.

Always wanted to get into betfair but can't fathom it. A guy comes into our shop and puts £200 on singles and if there's a price change he will say no leave it. He's now been restricted to £25 only so he doesn't bother coming in anymore.

BTTS - 20/1
S****horpe vs Leyton Orient
Bury vs Crewe
Preston vs Pompey
Leicester vs Milwall
Bradford vs Southend

Treble 12/1
Brentford
Bournemouth
Cheltenham

Last edited:
To win
Crystal Palace
Derby
Leicester
£15 pays £97.50

Over 2.5
Colchester v Bournemouth
Crawley v Stevenage
Tranmere v Sheff Utd
£20 pays £141.17

Crystal Palace v Birmingham
Leicester v Millwall
Sunderland v Man Utd
Swansea v Spurs
Villa v Liverpool
Fulham v QPR
£15 pays £494.23

BTTS
Colchester v Bournemouth
Coventry v Doncaster
Yeovil v Walsall
Bradford v Southend
Rochdale v Aldershot
Crystal Palace v Birmingham
Northampton v Torquay
£10 pays £414.37

BTTS - 20/1
S****horpe vs Leyton Orient
Bury vs Crewe
Preston vs Pompey
Leicester vs Milwall
Bradford vs Southend

Treble 12/1
Brentford
Bournemouth
Cheltenham

6/6 so far on my BTTS, Cheltenham let me down on my treble, were leading 2-1 at one stage but fell apart a bit

BGimQ7yCMAAOXai.jpg

Crystal Palace v Brmingham

Crystal Palace to score 3 or more
£25 @ 3.53

K. Phillips anytime/2 or more
£15 @ 2.85
£5 @ 9.2

Redmond anytime
£5 @ 9.38

Back