• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Benoit Thread

Hopefully we can move on with someone that fits the AVB system better.

Good luck Benny.. Good character.. And decent left back.

He is fit but isnt getting picked, for me on form he is a far better LB than Rose and should be playing....

Character too, if he does go I will miss him...

Decent left back who can be excellent but equally has 2-3 month spells when he's dire. Am guessing this means that Coentrao is on his way in

Shame to see him go - however mainly because of his personality and connection with the fans rather than because he's irreplaceable (he's a long way from being irreplaceable)

He is fit but isnt getting picked, for me on form he is a far better LB than Rose and should be playing....

Character too, if he does go I will miss him...

Yes, but I dont think its going to be a case of him leaving because AVB thinks Rose is better. Think Rose will stay as the back-up left back and a first choice come in. Rose still has potential to develop into a better LB than Benny is today, hence why I would also keep him as back up and sell Benny

Back