• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - BAE

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto 8h
Good luck to my man @E_Adebayor ❤️ And to the manager for his first game need 3 points today!!!

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto 6h
How adebayor didnt play b4! Is a good question...LOL What a stats in 2 game thanks who? Well done ade well done spurs lol

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto 6h
So happy for tim hope as he stay there for long time

Redknapp mentioned that we can recall Carroll and Ekotto, so interesting to see what happens in the coming weeks.

Yep agreed.

Either way i feel we have enough cm's to cope without him for this season.

I agree. At this stage in his career Carroll needs games and he wouldn't get enough with us.

I'd take BAE back in a heartbeat, I hope that he returns in Jan.

For someone who claims to not care about football, he seems to tweet about (and watch) us an awful lot....;)

Benny has been acting like a heart broken boy around his ex-girlfriend since he was frozen out by AVB, acting like he doesn't care but constantly hanging around her, doing things to get her attention, being in the same place at the same time.

I think he was really genuinely hurt by this.

And QPR defender Benoit Assou-Ekotto was on Twitter supporting Anelka after the West Ham game.

The message is difficult to translate as it is in French text speak but it is close to 'I congratulate you on the beautiful Quenelle.'

Tool

Yup. That's it, he might love the club but I can't stand him. Any one who appears to think that acts of racism are funny aren't welcome at the club. Goodbye BAE, please shut the door on your way out of the club.

Quite a few French players have been pictured doing this salute surely they can't believe it's racist as they all surely know they would be in trouble with the leagues they play in. Anelka has said it's not a racist salute and more anti establishment could it be aimed at the French government about there 75% tax rate and policies they are trying to implement?
A French government official stated it was racist as it's a swipe at the government. All of a sudden the media are all over it calling it an upside down fascist salute etc

Back