• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Millwall Racist Abuse - Again!

now i'm disillusioned with the Tory's but brick like this is the reason I would never vote UKIP

I haven't voted UKIP but i will say the one thing in their favour is that Nigel Farage is the only party leader that will actually give a straight answer to a straight question. And he predicted the Eurozone sovereign debt crisis YEARS before anybody else.

I think it rears it's head more when times are harder.

Exactly, in times of full (or near full) employment & people have confidence in their future, immigration almost becomes a 'non-issue'. At the moment when 70% of people (latest survey) are worried about their jobs they start to point the finger.

The NHS is the largest employer in the UK with 1.7 million employees, I very much doubt that they only have 3000 immigrant workers.

I tend to think that if there's a system with loopholes wide enough to drive a horse and cart through then it's the fault of the system, not the person taking advantage, I employ that thinking across the spectrum, I have no more problem with a millionaire paying a penny tax per year than I do with an unfortunate from a deprived country taking advantage of free NHS care.

There are almost 100,00 foreign born nurses alone in the NHS, without going into dr numbers, cleaners, cooks, managers etc.

We of course don't care when we get the chance to nick doctors from other countries without having to spend the huge amount of money training them.

And despite all the hysteria (and I'm sure it does happen), I have seen a couple of patients this year already not receive anything beyond the most basic treatment and then being thrown out of the hospital because they weren't eligible for healthcare in this country.

I haven't voted UKIP but i will say the one thing in their favour is that Nigel Farage is the only party leader that will actually give a straight answer to a straight question. And he predicted the Eurozone sovereign debt crisis YEARS before anybody else.

Does he though? I feel like despite his own protestations to the contrary, he does make UKIP a single issue party. Now that more people are starting to listen to his message about Europe, he's being given more exposure to air his views on other issues important to British people and he always seems to find some way to bring it back to the EU. I'd take him a lot more seriously if he stopped doing that.

Does he though? I feel like despite his own protestations to the contrary, he does make UKIP a single issue party. Now that more people are starting to listen to his message about Europe, he's being given more exposure to air his views on other issues important to British people and he always seems to find some way to bring it back to the EU. I'd take him a lot more seriously if he stopped doing that.
It's the party as a whole. This lady who was interviewed on South Today last night as the candidate for Eastleight basically brought every issue that was raised back to immigration. She's from bloody Surrey anyway. If I lived in Eastleigh (and you know my thoughts on that!), I wouldn't be overly keen on voting for somebody from a different bloody county representing me. I know it's probably not very "fashionable" now, but I would rather have an MP representing me that was a "local".

Back