• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Millwall Racist Abuse - Again!

I think the influx of Eastern Europeans has kicked off the racism issue in ordinary life big time and people are thinking along these lines again, friends I have known for years have said things out of character recently that have surprised me, I believe that racism is starting to get worse unfortunately, the NHS, education, housing etc are all going down under immigration, I dont know what the answer is.

I think it rears it's head more when times are harder.

I think the influx of Eastern Europeans has kicked off the racism issue in ordinary life big time and people are thinking along these lines again, friends I have known for years have said things out of character recently that have surprised me, I believe that racism is starting to get worse unfortunately, the NHS, education, housing etc are all going down under immigration, I dont know what the answer is.

Yeah spot on. It's a very sensitive issue for many of us.

This probably isn't the thread for it but I think that is wrong to blame immigrants for racism. And the NHS wouldn't be able to function without its immigrant employees.

This probably isn't the thread for it but I think that is wrong to blame immigrants for racism. And the NHS wouldn't be able to function without its immigrant employees.

Maybe take this over to random but it seems to me that when times are tough people need to spacegoat someone, it's not necessarily racism but kicking out at a visible target or someone who's perceived as lessening the amount of opportunities about, it used to be Afro-Caribbeans, Asians and Irish, now it's eastern Europeans.

All in my bumbling opinion.

However, a Togolese like adebayors tax return is fine. Given the choice, they would take Dioufs money if their child needed hospital treatment.

Endless hypocrisy of the right wing always amuses me. It's why we don't really have a right wing in the uk outside of the lunatic asylums. We basically have a ton of all-mouth champagne bigots, and a few sing about black people. The media hysteria is a positive reaction because it shines a light but I do think its a bit daft to give them so much of a platform because it makes it seems worse than it is.

Then again, sky sports is horrendous. Candyfloss for the baby.

Maybe take this over to random but it seems to me that when times are tough people need to spacegoat someone, it's not necessarily racism but kicking out at a visible target or someone who's perceived as lessening the amount of opportunities about, it used to be Afro-Caribbeans, Asians and Irish, now it's eastern Europeans.

All in my bumbling opinion.

I agree completely.

What do people think about taking this whole thread over to random?

However, a Togolese like adebayors tax return is fine. Given the choice, they would take Dioufs money if their child needed hospital treatment.

Endless hypocrisy of the right wing always amuses me. It's why we don't really have a right wing in the uk outside of the lunatic asylums. We basically have a ton of all-mouth champagne bigots, and a few sing about black people. The media hysteria is a positive reaction because it shines a light but I do think its a bit daft to give them so much of a platform because it makes it seems worse than it is.

Then again, sky sports is horrendous. Candyfloss for the baby.

It's called Randomination. ;)

I think the sooner Millwall cease to exist, the better everybody in football will be for it. They make Chelsea and their fans look like saints.

The Den is probably the only ground in football that I would absolutely not even consider going to under any circumstances.

Yeah the NHS employs 3,000 immigrant workers to treat 3 million immigrant patients that have not contributed, these problems do cause ordinary folk to think like racists, in fact Germany and France are having this actual problem right now, I think there are problems coming and they must be faced, football is just an easy target for the brick media, as I said before I have not a clue what the answer is but ignoring it won't help.

Well we must assume that it's 3k tax paying workers - and aren't these potentially 3m tax paying immigrants? There's a difference between illegal immigrants and immigrants.

Yeah the NHS employs 3,000 immigrant workers to treat 3 million immigrant patients that have not contributed, these problems do cause ordinary folk to think like racists, in fact Germany and France are having this actual problem right now, I think there are problems coming and they must be faced, football is just an easy target for the brick media, as I said before I have not a clue what the answer is but ignoring it won't help.

The NHS is the largest employer in the UK with 1.7 million employees, I very much doubt that they only have 3000 immigrant workers.

I tend to think that if there's a system with loopholes wide enough to drive a horse and cart through then it's the fault of the system, not the person taking advantage, I employ that thinking across the spectrum, I have no more problem with a millionaire paying a penny tax per year than I do with an unfortunate from a deprived country taking advantage of free NHS care.

The NHS is the largest employer in the UK with 1.7 million employees, I very much doubt that they only have 3000 immigrant workers.

I tend to think that if there's a system with loopholes wide enough to drive a horse and cart through then it's the fault of the system, not the person taking advantage, I employ that thinking across the spectrum, I have no more problem with a millionaire paying a penny tax per year than I do with an unfortunate from a deprived country taking advantage of free NHS care.

I think the NHS is probably the largest employer in the world after the Chinese army,lol, I know it is the largest employer in Europe, We are run by incompetent people no matter what political persuasion they are, I am not right wing but I detest the BBC with their biased left wing idiots but hey we are only here for a short while.

Indeed, one of the problems behind our NHS crisis is the fact that some of the mass migrants have now done a 40 year shift and retired: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3239540.stm

Still, much easier for some people to just lump em all together, can't beat a good true British name after all [/Al Murray]

Just seen the UKIP candidate for Eastleigh on South Today say "we should give our young people first choice and first RIGHT to jobs" when talking about immigrants.

Wow! First choice and first RIGHT?

That makes perfect sense. Because I would rather have some thick as pigbrick local from Eastleigh (and apologies to any on here who live nearby, but it is a brickhole full of people who are generally thick as pigbrick) in a job they have zero qualifications for, when somebody from Poland or Bulgaria or Romania is better qualified for that role.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense to me.

Thank GHod I don't have to vote in Eastleigh. (Better still, thank GHod I don't live in Eastleigh ;) )

Just seen the UKIP candidate for Eastleigh on South Today say "we should give our young people first choice and first RIGHT to jobs" when talking about immigrants.

now i'm disillusioned with the Tory's but brick like this is the reason I would never vote UKIP

That makes perfect sense. Because I would rather have some thick as pigbrick local from Eastleigh (and apologies to any on here who live nearby, but it is a brickhole full of people who are generally thick as pigbrick) in a job they have zero qualifications for, when somebody from Poland or Bulgaria or Romania is better qualified for that role.

Thank GHod I don't have to vote in Eastleigh. (Better still, thank GHod I don't live in Eastleigh ;) )

Haha Romsey snobbery at its finest ;)

However as uninspiring a place as it is I'd say that young people in the Eastleigh area by and large have a pretty good set of schools and opportunities . Whether they choose to make the most of them is another matter.

Surely long term it's more beneficial to the country to make sure that young people are working and that there are jobs available to them?

Edit: obviously only in jobs they have the required qualifications etc

I think the sooner Millwall cease to exist, the better everybody in football will be for it. They make Chelsea and their fans look like saints.

The Den is probably the only ground in football that I would absolutely not even consider going to under any circumstances.

Total over-reaction from a poster that normally appears quite sensible.

David Baddiel & the SoBL probably say they same about us.

Back