• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Capello Resigns / New England Manager Speculation Thread

Redknapp doing himself out of the england job?

If the F.A. are watching today he might be, not in wengers class when it comes to tactics, just run around a bit is always going to cost you in the big games.

Never mind, i have enjoyed some of the football we have played under redknapp but i will be happy to have someone a bit more savy next season.

Oh pipe down

A question that is to be asked today after his awful decesions in a high profile game something he has made a habit of from big cup games to league matches, with the odd exception he has proved time and again to not be able to handle the big ocassion, he may just have done himself out of a job.

Does he not realise we would be better off with 10 men than NK on the right?? fudging brick decision making today it really was.

I am wondering if the whole England thing has become a distraction?

Seriously, to start with I thought we were dealing with it quite well. But you could hear the unease of the Spurs PR man at this week's press conference asking 'Arry if he's been contacted yet.

Just wondering if the club needs to come out with some sort of statement. Harry won't be talking to anybody from the FA until the end of the season, or something like that. At least it can be put to bed for a bit. Maybe that's why his tactics were so brick too, he's trying to be too clever!

Looks more like he's doing a Ramos and just trying to get sacked lol

But in all seriousness, Arsenal wanted it more than us. We'll be a total different kettle of fish against Man Utd you can count on it.

Does he not realise we would be better off with 10 men than NK on the right?? fudging brick decision making today it really was.

Niko is not a right winger, i am not quite sure why he persists with playing him there.

It adds an extreme amount of work to Walkers load and it is a load that is possibly far to great for him. Performances would be better if he could overlap instead of just being the only one on the right.

But in all seriousness, Arsenal wanted it more than us. We'll be a total different kettle of fish against Man Utd you can count on it.

Why will it be different against man u? ferguson is better then wenger. Man u are better then us, i see no reason why we will get a positive result against man u, i hope im wrong.

Why will it be different against man u? ferguson is better then wenger. Man u are better then us, i see no reason why we will get a positive result against man u, i hope im wrong.

It's not like this was an away match and the man united match is a home one....

Why surely Utd will be up for the game as they're going for the title. Whereas our players thing they have Champion's League in the bag.

I love Harry, but we were all over the place today, assou ekotto is playing where bale should be, so while bale is on his wrong foot on the right, we have no one covering at the back.

We had to start with Sandro and play 442 in the second half if needed.

Lennon not playing was also a bad choice.

Back