• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager v.2

Who do you want?

• Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Mauro Pochettino

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • Roberto Martinez

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Carlo Ancelotti

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas Tuchel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Benitez but he is a bit of a chequebook boss and i just see his potential relationship with Levy ending in tears

Whoever comes in I think he needs to be given three years full stop. No sackings if the results aren't as expected unless we're really at the foot of the table. Stability is a much overused word on THFC message boards but we need it. And it sends a message (you'd hope) to the players. This guy will be your boss regardless for the next X amount of years so play for him or you're out.

\o/ danny loves a bit of compo

Was told a fortnight ago to lump on Sherwood to Norwich
I said just seeing him go would be reward enough to get cash as well would be to much joy and everything should be kept in the correct margins ;)

In the first place, everything he does is based on a total belief in his ideas about how the game should be played. More importantly, however, he believes firmly in communicating that style and making sure that everyone understands perfectly what is required.

Since his arrival at the club, players and coaches alike have been amazed at his levels of intensity and commitment as he strives to get his ideas across.

Drills and exercises are designed with the specific intention of dealing with situations that he looks to create during matches and are adjusted constantly to those ends. He prepares new drills if he thinks the way the team is building from the back is not correct in the most recent game—and he does so on the same night of the game.

It would be incorrect to describe his type of football as tiki-taka, although it is one fundamentally based on high intensity and possession of the ball.

..................AVB????

It worried me reading that part. I don't think our club is made up of players that really obsess over a style that is being implemented. They seem to be the types to give it a go and when it all goes a bit wrong they decide something else is better.

I really hope we don't get Poch, our biggest problem is beating teams above us Poch's record this season against the 7 teams above Soton W 2 D 4 L 8 including two losses to a team managed by Tim Sherwood.

Games against top 10:

Emirates Marketing Project
Chelsea
Liverpool
Everton
Arsenal
Southampton
Stoke
Manchester United
Tottenham
Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Games against the top 7:

Chelsea
Liverpool
Everton
Arsenal
Stoke
Southampton
Manchester United
Tottenham

Games against the top 4:

Chelsea
Everton
Stoke
Liverpool
Manchester United
Arsenal
Southampton
Tottenham

It worried me reading that part. I don't think our club is made up of players that really obsess over a style that is being implemented. They seem to be the types to give it a go and when it all goes a bit wrong they decide something else is better.

I'm not sure that I agree. Most of the current squad have only known two Spurs managers. One of which had a system which they stuck to the second didn't consistently play the same system, so it is a bit harder to judge.

I think that the squad is pretty well set up for Poch and his preferred style of play.

I'm not sure that I agree. Most of the current squad have only known two Spurs managers. One of which had a system which they stuck to the second didn't consistently play the same system, so it is a bit harder to judge.

I think that the squad is pretty well set up for Poch and his preferred style of play.

Is it right that our main 3 candidates all prefer a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 formation?

Mclaren on Sky just said something that I ****in love 'the style of play is important not just the win.

**** it bring him in.

ps - come on you R's

Are UTD waiting to see if Ancelotti loses the final/league/comes available before deciding on LVG?

Come on Athletico!

Back