• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs manager mega-thread

who would it be?

• Jose Mourinho

Votes: 110 48.0%
  • Guus Hiddink

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 20 8.7%
  • Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Alan Pardew

• Tim Owl Face Sherwood

• Fabio Capello

• Seb Bassong

• Sandra Redknapp

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
Ideally Hiddink with Poyet on board as succession planning because I'm sure Harry will take his entire team with him.

hmm poyet you say! hes doing well as top dog though, going well at Brighton. that Saudi Sportswashing Machine fa cup game was full of flair, great to watch.

Hiddink please

Just wonder if he is too content with managing national teams rather than the day-to-day stuff. Which is one reason why I think if Harry is approached the decision will be far more difficult for him than some seem to suggest

hmm poyet you say! hes doing well as top dog though, going well at Brighton. that Saudi Sportswashing Machine fa cup game was full of flair, great to watch.

Is he ready to take over from Harry? After only a couple of seasons of being solely in charge I'd say not but as right hand man to someone like Hiddink he'd be on the fast track.

Is he ready to take over from Harry? After only a couple of seasons of being solely in charge I'd say not but as right hand man to someone like Hiddink he'd be on the fast track.

wouldnt he bring in some crazy dutch assistant? that said, we could end up with Wilkins... not a bad move but no connection there... poyets got the chelsea connection.

Levy must insist that Redknapp see out the season, the FA can wait that long or fudge off.

Beyond that, JM for me, especially with CL football, the need to buy new players and keep cuurent squad.

Wilkins as an assistant would always be a good thing imo. Sure he has strong connections with Chelsea, but whenever I listen to him on commentary makes me realise why he is always so respected by players. Always positive and about building confidence up.

don't understand the question, 'who would it be?' is that, who do you want or who will it be?

Who do you wan't is pointless as you could say SAF for example, it just isn't going to happen, nor in my opinion will Jose.

To get Jose you will need to pay him a massive salary, you will need to fund his transfer purchases and the player salaries that would follow on. We would need Joe Louis to fund the club with half a billion pounds over a few seasons, and I just don't see that happening.

I would like to see Brendan Rodgers given a chance, though I doubt it will happen.

Swansea City manager Brendan Rodgers has signed a new three-and-a-half-year contract to keep him at the Liberty Stadium until the summer of 2015.

Swift move by the Swansea board, just in case anybody came a calling

Back