• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs manager mega-thread

who would it be?

• Jose Mourinho

Votes: 110 48.0%
  • Guus Hiddink

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 20 8.7%
  • Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Alan Pardew

• Tim Owl Face Sherwood

• Fabio Capello

• Seb Bassong

• Sandra Redknapp

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
it was a freak of a game....1-0 to Spurs at half time, 1-1 shortly after the break, and then Spurs scored with virtually every attack. Defoe will never have another day like it, never had and never will...freak freak freak

that fact that Martinez and Wigan came to Spurs the very next season and won 1-0 says it all to me. He cannot be judged because of that freakish sunday afternoon

I think that says more about us TBH... never being able to build on something once we've got it right, that's us ALL OVER!!!

But yes, I take your point, there will never be another game like it, for, OR against us... and if there is, I'll blame you! [-(

He will be an unknown quantity to a certain extent. If he was going to replace Wenger at the goons, I'm sure quite a few Spurs fans would be nervous.

I'm all for AVB and his raincoats, unshaved look and cool hair. I need TP for my bunghole, no one else out there available and if it goes tits up, well we have been here before and will probably be there again!

To me, AVB's celebrations look like he's saying "I love it when a plan comes together". It's a like a satisfied vindication of some scheme he's been working on in training, or when his team does exactly what it's meant to, as opposed to a spasm of sudden, unexpected joy. All good, except for the navy raincoat, which is an abomination.

To me, AVB's celebrations look like he's saying "I love it when a plan comes together". It's a like a satisfied vindication of some scheme he's been working on in training, or when his team does exactly what it's meant to, as opposed to a spasm of sudden, unexpected joy. All good, except for the navy raincoat, which is absolutely amazing.

Is that what you meant?

Analysing AVB's celebrations and wondering what was meant by a fist pump. fudge me man this is a new low.

Show me the end of that particular game and gimme a video of AVB's reactions at that point please.

Analysing AVB's celebrations and wondering what was meant by a fist pump. fudge me man this is a new low.

Show me the end of that particular game and gimme a video of AVB's reactions at that point please.

8a2c977f6144e705f3dd48027929-grande.jpg

PA-11077146.jpg

Anyone with a Tag, Tissot or Omega - a tad too common

We are looking for the Exectuve here :D

Not a fan of Hublot one bit, although they're a little less commons. They are aslo one of Utd's sponsors, iirc. Could be a statement of a 'come and get me plea' to Gill.

Oi fudge yourself!!! :)

What does a Hublot say about him? I have no idea about these things!

It was a tongue in cheek comment, mate, there are however people who do psycho-analysis based on your watch! Will try and find the link from back in the day. Something to do with self assurance, iirc - more for laughs of course

AVB down to 1.09 at Betfair now

Blanc 2nd favourite at 32

Some people are going to lose serious money if AVB doesnt get the job

It was a tongue in cheek comment, mate, there are however people who do psycho-analysis based on your watch! Will try and find the link from back in the day. Something to do with self assurance, iirc - more for laughs of course

Oh, yes, I realised that it was tongue in cheek.

Was still fascinated to learn what watch brands say about a man, though! Personally, I'm an IWC man. No flash or bling. Just understated class.

Back