• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

I'd love to know where you're finding clubs to pay those sorts of fees for that level of deadwood..... The first 5 would fetch nowhere near those fees.... Not even half of them in most instances.
Fascinating how people are valuing these players - no wonder we are so bad - we have eight players who you don't think anybody nobody would want and we'd lose a shedload of money on. I'd still try to "market" them but Levy would never sell low enough to get them gone.

We are doomed, Captain Mainwaring! Doomed I tell ye!

Fascinating how people are valuing these players - no wonder we are so bad - we have eight players who you don't think anybody nobody would want and we'd lose a shedload of money on. I'd still try to "market" them but Levy would never sell low enough to get them gone.

We are doomed, Captain Mainwaring! Doomed I tell ye!
For each of them you have to look at their ages, their salaries and who might want them. All of them are likely to be going to a club of lower standing than Spurs, it is unlikely that those clubs could afford the wage demands and a reasonable fee. I suspect the chairman will have to grease a few deals with pay-offs to the players (and it seems he doesn't like doing that). He really does need to put us being the best 'on the pitch' ahead of being the best 'on the balance sheet' this summer though, otherwise we are likely to drift further.

Back