• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

So it's been 48 hours since any real interviews might be possible and your answer is "yeah, fudge it, obviously they don't have a clue"

Well I didn’t say “obviously”, but unless you have inside info who’s to say we’re not already on our 4th or 5th choice?

e.g. let’s imagine ..

Nagelsmann said no
Conte said no
Ten-Hag said no
Rodgers said no
Next?

Pure speculation but not all that moreso than the idea that we’ve sat back for 6 weeks waiting for the “right” candidate to become available to interview and/or coordinate with the appointment of a DoF at the same time.

This better be a smoke screen! Otherwise it s its there was no plan and we start the pre season with a manager not arriving until post Euros and unlikely to have a list of targets we can get cracking on with.

If not prepare for an announcement based on the #1 ranked footy team and therefore #1 manager in the world.

Well I didn’t say “obviously”, but unless you have inside info who’s to say we’re not already on our 4th or 5th choice?

e.g. let’s imagine ..

Nagelsmann said no
Conte said no
Ten-Hag said no
Rodgers said no
Next?

Pure speculation but not all that moreso than the idea that we’ve sat back for 6 weeks waiting for the “right” candidate to become available to interview and/or coordinate with the appointment of a DoF at the same time.

None of those have been offered the job to refuse

Yeah, right... I bet he's got a few with Real Madrid on Football Manager, too. I meant zero titles with Spurs but kudos for winning a pointless competition. Take any Dinamo Zagreb manager from the last 20 years and they've got plenty of silverware too.

I don't know about sensible but which of these clubs have rehired one of their former managers? I think Bayern did, certainly with Heynckes and maybe with Hitzfeld too.

The first that comes to mind is Mourinho back to Chelsea of course. Also i think Van Gaal had 2 stints at Barca. Didn't Capello have 2 spells at Real? Or was that Milan? In general though i feel it never ends well

The first that comes to mind is Mourinho back to Chelsea of course. Also i think Van Gaal had 2 stints at Barca. Didn't Capello have 2 spells at Real? Or was that Milan? In general though i feel it never ends well

Zidane.

Capello did both Milan and Madrid twice.

Back