• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next 8 games

SUIYHA

Scott Parker
Things are about to get very difficult:

QPR (A) - Harry will beat us here, 100% nailed on, probably with Taarabt scoring

Man Utd (H) - Already beaten them at Old Trafford but this is always a very difficult game

Norwich (A) - Man Utd, Arsenal and us in the cup have all lost at Carrow Road this season, they were unlucky not to take anything off City and Chelsea recently too

West Brom (A) - Their bubble seems to have burst recently, but this is still a tricky away game against a team pushing for a European spot. Chelsea and Liverpool both lost this fixture this season and they also took a point off us at WHL

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) - They've been brick this season, mostly due to injuries, but by the time we play them in February then Ben Arfa and Taylor will be fit again, so might Cabaye.

West Ham (A) - This is their cup final, and they've done quite well this season.

Arsenal (H) - The derby can always go either way, not going to be easy

Liverpool (A) - It's been fun mocking Liverpool all season but they dominated large parts of our game at WHL and Anfield is never an easy place to go.

If we're still in the top 4 after this run then we've got a great chance of finishing there.

i fancy us in every one of them, united at home and west brom away will be tough but the others should be pretty straight forward

Tough fixtures, and I agree if we come out of that still in the top four then I think we'll stay there. But we are a good team with some very good individual players. Towards the end of that list we could have Kaboul and BAE back to help the squad (even though their replacements are doing well at the moment, Gallas has picked up). We have to play everyone twice, and have managed some good wins on the road this season.

Perhaps one or two signings in January might help (unlikely)!

we will get 2 points and bring back arry to save us:p

i have given up trying to work out what games we will win as i always get it wrong, i fancy us to do something at home to arsenal though

You're a happy fudger aren't you. Not sure why it's 100% nailed on we are going to lose to QPR, but there you go. Why don't you put a ton on it at the bookies if it's so nailed on?

There's 24 points there and we're capable of winning every one of those games. Now, of course, I'm not a fool and know we won't win them all, but I can see us taking 13-16 points from that , which puts us around the 2 point a game marker which we have to aim for throughout the season. Wunderbar

QPR (A) - Harry will beat us here, 100% nailed on, probably with Taarabt scoring

Man Utd (H) - Already beaten them at Old Trafford but this is always a very difficult game

Norwich (A) - Man Utd, Arsenal and us in the cup have all lost at Carrow Road this season, they were unlucky not to take anything off City and Chelsea recently too

West Brom (A) - Their bubble seems to have burst recently, but this is still a tricky away game against a team pushing for a European spot. Chelsea and Liverpool both lost this fixture this season and they also took a point off us at WHL

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) - They've been brick this season, mostly due to injuries, but by the time we play them in February then Ben Arfa and Taylor will be fit again, so might Cabaye.

West Ham (A) - This is their cup final, and they've done quite well this season.

Liverpool (A) - It's been fun mocking Liverpool all season but they dominated large parts of our game at WHL and Anfield is never an easy place to go.

If we're still in the top 4 after this run then we've got a great chance of finishing there.

GHod let's all slit our wrists now.

5 wins and 3 draws there no problem.

5 away games = 15 points

Chillax

How many of our opponents will be affected by ACN 2013?

Odemwingie and Mulumbu, are they going to be away for their national teams?

Tiote's Ivory Coast might go far in this tournament, though Senegal have failed to qualify.

Bassong and Armand Traore will both be staying too.

I'm more confident of us beating the better teams than I am the lesser sides to be honest. I need TP for my bunghole....

We are better than every one of those teams except Manchester United, no reason we can't get good results. If we were to get 5-6 wins in these games we would all but guarantee ourselves a top 4 spot.

Come the fudge on are you actually previewing games in March on the 1st of January?
I mean we the draw for the FA Cup semi finals will probably be before that Liverpool game is played.
Who know what might happen in the next month even.

We'll beat Man U and I'm creating the OMT. I want no arguments. They are due a loss, we have confidence to beat them and so it will happen.

Have a feeling we will do the goons at the Lane. We owe them after the last 2 tonkings. They are not all that anyway.

Other teams probably feel the same about us as we feel about them. Every game's a challenge, but every game's winnable.

More probable is, we will tonk QPR, Taarabt will go missing, and old wobbly face clown shoe will harp on about what a brick state QPR were in when he took over, quite possibly through the window of a car.

Back