• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Years Eve

Surely a reply of "I'm not your buddy, friend!" was in order, Rock? How you disappoint me, cut him adrift.

sp_1204_15.jpg
Best. Episode. Ever. 'What does Canada want?' 'More money' 'More money, how are we gonna do that?' 'What about the internet? Gives us some of the internet money'

P.s. that lion pic is incredible. I see what you mean about the lion looking thin - his ribcage is so exposed and visinble through his skin. Do we think he's an oldie, then? Big cats really are the most beautiful creatures. Snow leopards and tigers are majestic

I'm not sure of his age - perhaps an expert can comment, but he looked quite mature. fudging hyenas, felt so sorry for him

Speaking of cats - we also saw a Cheetah about 10 metres from our car (very rare sighting by all accounts!) - around noon (biggest heat) - it was rather hot and kept looking for shade so walked slowly alongside the road for a good 2-3 minutes before it found some bushes to hide. We couldn't believe our luck - very majestic animal. Another great sighting was a young male lion who was literally (and I'm not exaggerating here) no more than 4-5 metres from our car - will post a pic later and you'll see what I mean. If I could open my door and walk 3-4 steps would be able to touch and pet him. lol

BLINDING photo...great frame/composition...you're very obviously not a novice. Technically it's great too (though I'm guessing you did some 'shopping, but whatever, the work is really nice...) I'd love to see more...BTW, you mentioned 'poor light'...natural light!!!!! VERY impressed with this shot...

Cheers, Steff

I just cropped it a bit (was taken hand-held through a car window - I had to keep moving the car slowly in order to get a decent view and also at the same time take pics - the missus struggles with the big Sigma since it weighs a ton) and slightly adjusted the contrast and brightness - no other witchcraft, I swear

Rock is done in Random, as far as I'm concerned

Fair innings I say - some funny quotes over the years :)

I naturally faded when starting a family and rebuilding my house. You on the other hand, sealed your faith in random when celebrating your 10,000 posts failthread. What's up with dropping your daily post count from 30 to less than 10 since then btw? Surely you haven't gotten yourself an alter ego, friend? :)

It never stopped Leeds from posting like a b*tch, it's not an excuse! :)

Yeah, but she works from home, is a millionaire and is leading a dangerous life as an undercover agent with so much to share.

I, on the other hand, am a simple man, a poor common farmer. I'll bring you six ribbons, to tie back your hair. Tooo-dila, tooo-dila.

Back