• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Club doesn't care about fan opinions on next manager mate (and they shouldn't), it may end up being a huge mistake, but they are not taking the easy (or fan pacification) route. They could have gone for Poch or they could have given Nagelsmann more influence and/or paid Bayern (sounds like the sticking point), and done it early. That would have taken the noise down considerably.
Gattuso says hi.

Yeah, I only mentioned it because it was rumored that they leaked Ange to gauge opinion. It's strange, It felt like compared with the Nuno situation there were better candidates around this time, Yet knowiing our luck we will exhaust all these options again.. let's see, Maybe we'll be ok ;)

rumoued by who?

Club doesn't care about fan opinions on next manager mate (and they shouldn't), it may end up being a huge mistake, but they are not taking the easy (or fan pacification) route. They could have gone for Poch or they could have given Nagelsmann more influence and/or paid Bayern (sounds like the sticking point), and done it early. That would have taken the noise down considerably.

Unless they want to appoint Gattuso...

Just get Naglesman in already and say that slot was a smokescreen and JN was the one that we always wanted but had to wait until now to give Mason respect ... or some other drivel ... dont care just get it done.
‘Smokescreen’. Lol. That is just something completely made up by ‘ITKs’. They don’t exist in the real world.

‘Smokescreen’. Lol. That is just something completely made up by ‘ITKs’. They don’t exist in the real world.

Will you eat your shoe if JN signs and one of them plonkers then gives us the smokescreen chat and that he couldn't post as it would identify his contact as he is really high up on the club?

We need someone who is happy to build a young team. I think its time we done what Arsenal done, get youth in build for a couple of years to challenge in 2/3 years time. Lets not do what United have been doing for years and trying to get success straight away through desperate and ultimately failing. Start again and build and hope we can be ready to challenge when other teams are having to rebuild.

We need someone who is happy to build a young team. I think its time we done what Arsenal done, get youth in build for a couple of years to challenge in 2/3 years time. Lets not do what United have been doing for years and trying to get success straight away through desperate and ultimately failing. Start again and build and hope we can be ready to challenge when other teams are having to rebuild.

Kroenke has provided sustained outsider funding to the support their team since the ESL disaster.

Enic wont be doing that.

Would be an epic mistake as we need a miracle man for the multiple reasons I outlined yesterday.

Of the gettable potential miracle men I only see Ange and Marco Silva.

Back