• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

just looking at that last pic (of the shoulders / back), is it me or does that seam look as if it's positioned right where the names would be printed?? Surely they aren't placed lower on the back than that?

That would be someone's edit north east London don't even have a decent white kit this year

I love PES for the ability to design my own jersies. I do not mind the time spent redesigning the Spurs jersey. If only there was a way to get the Spurs logo into X360 PES.

When you sit down to sup with the devil you have to eat what he puts up, totally beyond me why anyone would want to wear a football shirt if they weren't playing!

tottenham-hotspur-17-18-third-kit-2.jpg

That been posted before?

Seems to tie in with one of the new City shirts:

DA1CvUVXoAAUxQl.jpg

That template with our purple/navy colors would look a good away shirt imo

Back