• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

The French kits have been mint. Especially their white one. So I have hope.

I did like that UA made bespoke kits for us but they have been very hit and miss. Not had a plain kit since the first season. So hoping for something more crisp and just navy and white.

Really liked Nike's double green kits that Portugal wore at the last Euros. Bold colour choice, balanced design.

Portugal-2016-NIKE-away-kit-green-green-green.jpg

Judging by the frayed threads, that must be an early attempt by the boys and girls in the sweatshop.

I hope Lev isn't letting them put a shield around our mighty rooster again, looks terrible.

I feel like a 'shield' like that needs a collar as well. Just doesn't work on a 'sleeker' modern looking shirt.

I feel like (hope) it may be a prototype or a fake.

Back