• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

CmtAkr1WYAE_BDJ.jpg:large

That third kit (yellow with stripes is horrible). At least now I can design them on PES2016. I am even more grateful that I bought last season's kit now.

Third kit is just bloody awful! Looks like a 70's Hull City kit! 1st kit is a bit meh. Away kit is ok. Dis*ap*pointed*
Won't spend £50 on it, but I'll probably buy a grade A copy for 250 baht while I'm here in Bangkok.

Sent from my portable microwave

Can't see the point on that gold shirt what so ever.....looking on past jerseys historically only once we've worn something similar and that was in 1899/1900 season !!!!...infact we've worn red more times than gold.

Wolves - Coventry - sexy - Wimbledon - Blackpool

I don't buy them.

No - I really mean that I don't buy them.

Hoped we would have a simpler, classier kit for the last season at WHL. Instead we've gone for the marshmallow man look

Back