• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

I like all 3 of them as well, but not sure what to go for. Its out of the home and third. Might get both, but then again that would be a ton and I hardly wear them to the games anyway........

CK2JXGHUkAApEWC.jpg

I want one!

Tottenham in talks over £30m-a-year suppliers' deal with sportswear giants Nike

• Tottenham are close to sealing a big-money suppliers' deal with Nike
  • Nike missed out on previous deals for Manchester United and Arsenal
Tottenham are understood to be deep in discussions for Nike to become their next kit suppliers in what would be at least a £30million-a-year deal.

The current contract with American giants Under Armour, whose football expansion in the UK has not happened as quickly as expected, expires at the end of next season and Spurs will want a new mega shirt agreement in place for when they move into their new ground in 2018.

Certainly, a shirt deal with Spurs is high on the Nike wish-list, especially as they lost Manchester United to adidas and Arsenal to Puma in recent times and do not supply a major London club.

Equally, Tottenham's hard-bargaining chairman Daniel Levy will demand a price befitting a top four or better Barclays Premier League club, which Spurs are set to become this season.

Levy is sure to insist that Nike pay more than the £30m-a-year Chelsea receive from adidas, although even he will not get near the £75m annually that adidas pay Manchester United. Under Armour signed up with Spurs in 2011 for £10m-a-year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...eal-sportswear-giants-Nike.html#ixzz42M7Ytefs

Nike wouldn't surprise me at all, Nike is the NFL sponsor so can see a sponsorship of our kits (and even stadium) being relevant across both sports.

NFL fans for example could pick up some Nike spurs memorabilia in the club shop.

A quick google suggests that Nike only have the NFL deal sewn up until 2019 though, would not be surprised if they have a bit of a bidding war with under armour.

Prefer Nike as its easier to get Tottenham stuff from Nike stores etc and my local Nike store usually have the latest kits alot cheaper than the club shop / sports direct.

Addidas would be my number 1 choice with Nike a close second. I dont like the Under Amour kits i think they have a cheap look.

Prefer Under Armour, quality is really good and no one else has them. Also growing rapidly and they are HUGE in the US. Guess ultimately money will talk.

Nike tends to come up with plain and maybe a bit conservative templates, but that is something I personally like in kits. UA kits may well appeal to some fans, but I find the recent one too over the top.

When Bolton had reebok they made the kits, sponsored the kit and sponsored the stadium.

Would we expect all three for us with Nike? If so wouldn't the deal need to be absolutely huge because if they make and sponsor us we can't extract extra income from someone else sponsoring us whilst Nike make the kits.

If they do all three then I'm expecting levy to get around £100m per season :D

Back